Code of Conduct Reminder

Rules for all registrants regarding the use of Hawk Talk Angling Forums. Please take a moment to read.
Bobber
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Code of Conduct Reminder

Post by Bobber »

It is unfortunate that sometimes there is a need to remind people of our Fish-Hawk Code of Conduct, and our Zero Tolerance Rule.

If you happen to receive a link to this post in either a PM or via E-Mail, from either myself or any of the volunteer Moderators who help keep this site clean and respectful, then it has been determined that you require a reminder of this Code of Conduct, due to the fact that it has been deemed you have done one or more of the following....whether it be on purpose or by simple mistake.

- Disrespected a person or people openly in a Public Forum.
- Disrespected a person or people privately within a PM, and it was reported.
- Disrespected someone's opinion or credebility.
- Disrespected one or more of our Advertising Supporters.
- Contributed negatively to the content on this site, with information that has no relevance to fishing or a forum's primary content category.
- Posted inappropriate content either in the form of words or pictures.

Members who are identified as requiring this reminder, will no longer receive explanations or warnings. Receiving a link to this notice can be considered your 1st and last reminder to review and adhere to our Code of Conduct. If this reminder is "not" taken seriously, your account may be disabled with no further explanation or notice. This policy is now required in order to minimize the amount of time myself and my moderators spend in resolving such issues on the board. We'd rather be fishing and contributing positively to the discussions.

Please take the time to review, and apply appropriate corrective action for future posting in order to avoid possible disablement.
<a href="http://fish-hawk.net/hawktalk/viewtopic.php?t=2548">Our complete set of rules can be found here.</a>

I thank you for your cooperation.
Last edited by Bobber on Tue May 05, 2009 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rob Atkinson
Site Admin (retired)