bunch of whiners...!

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
bigpikemike
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bigpikemike »

well stick to the topic guys....most of these should have been pm's....every member i have meet on the lake says the same thing...too many crazies on here....but anyways stay tuned for the next beast to post soon....when bass season opens i should be able to show some 7-8-9lbers...never got them last year but got lots the year b4...well actually the wife got most of them....also wait tell pike season guys
Big Pike Mike always reels them in!
katch moore
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by katch moore »

RJ,
yeah i took the big dump couple post back. just trying to clarify things for Bigpikmike. he seems confused, doesn't look like he knows what catching fish out of season is. nor abuse or ripping people off. everybody needs clarification once in a while, that's what this board is about....maybe it should to go non-fishing....?

again mike, it's not a nautilus charger, i told you in the posts above, it's a cheaper$ one. and didn't get it at c.t.
bigpikemike
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bigpikemike »

i thought u were goin to bed....but then again u have stated what ur word is like... i will admit u had me thinkin...went downstairs to the the garage says right on it motomaster nautilus...and u didnt buy it at ct eh...and its not motomaster eh?...who else sells motomaster??? not automatic?? and it is....same one all my buddies have...save ur bs....and to post like that stating oh it was reg 34.99 on sale for 24.99 thanks for the 50 bucks just egging on...shows ur true colour...would have rather paid regular price of 99.99 then give u money....now ppl who read this will think twice b4 buyin on here...way to bring fh down...hope the mods catch this and im not the only one getting warnings...poor canada...but again atleast i look 25

pls somebody regain my faith in fish hawk
Last edited by bigpikemike on Mon May 04, 2009 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

bigpikemike wrote:when bass season opens i should be able to show some 7-8-9lbers...never got them last year but got lots the year b4...well actually the wife got most of them....also wait tell pike season guys
I think FH.net should have all members install a breathalizer that they must blow in before posting is allowed. :lol:

Getting out of this sandbox... :lol:

RJ
bigpikemike
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bigpikemike »

i wish i could blame my posts on drinkin...just mad how ppl attack on here...and to state ripping off pll on here....and i get in trouble from the mods even for this post....ppl on here just egging u on...and yeah i post back....but im bored....but hey atleast i look 25....really enough...if ur a whiner or a person of low morals move on...enough said...who wants to go trout fishin....i will show u where i nailed that beast and the lure too and how to rig it...whos in?....too jamsers and fishingishealing matt mentioned ur names that u may want to go....to fishingishealing if u come i can drop off a bike for ya....do me a favour either that or they r goin to the dump just like this thread did...lol
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

RJ wrote:
bigpikemike wrote:when bass season opens i should be able to show some 7-8-9lbers...never got them last year but got lots the year b4...well actually the wife got most of them....also wait tell pike season guys
I think FH.net should have all members install a breathalizer that they must blow in before posting is allowed. :lol:

Getting out of this sandbox... :lol:

RJ
First laugh of the day :lol:
bigpikemike
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bigpikemike »

ohhhhh....u guys think im drunk for 7-9lb bass.....i read it wrong until now...caught lots of them over the years...unfortunately not around here until the wife....she showed me a spot around here...i thought she was dreamin too until she pulled the 8lber on opener 2 years ago ....we never really fished it last year due to a new member of the family but yeah she got it on like her 3rd cast and showed me many more....i lost all mine...i landed a bounch of 5lbers....i cought my beasts back home on the north shores of lake huron....hopefully it will be a good bass year for us and i will show (or the wife i should say) one....when i took her bass fishin the first time i took her to the quyon river too catch those little 1lbers on ultra lites and when i would catch them she would say those arent bass, bass are this big...(holding her hands way apart)...im like ok chicky...then for sure she takes me to the spot the next weekend and omg!
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bass Addict »

bigpikemike wrote:ohhhhh....u guys think im drunk for 7-9lb bass.....i caught lots of them over the years......i landed a bounch of 5lbers....!
Memo to BigMike ...........

u bring me to your BigBass hotspot i bring u to my speckled trout hotspot

Remeber my nickname ...BASS ADDICT..... :lol: :lol:
Chevy Champagne
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Chevy Champagne »

this thread is outrageous
it doesnt end does it
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

I love Monday morning funnies :lol: :lol: :lol:
When hell freezes over, I'll be there icefishing!!!

If you can't stand behind our troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again
bruce
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bruce »

it's the energizer thread!
mattdbz29
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by mattdbz29 »

this site is hilrious....youra bunch of quasi-mods...lmao.. get reel job or becomie real mod... until then hve fun droolin over the BEAST
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

I was going to just edit...but there would be not a whole lot left...so this is LOCKED.