Very rude and inconsiderate guy

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

Exactly like somebody mentioned they are just as bad as seadoo's. I respect them by not putting my FishTrap in the middle of a snowmobile trail , they should do the same and respect us by staying away from the fishing guys. And if they need to come close to us, just slowdown.
When hell freezes over, I'll be there icefishing!!!

If you can't stand behind our troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again
DropShotr
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by DropShotr »

I know exactly what you saying Bruin.

Some jerks think that they are the only people in the world and just don't give a damn about anyone else.

Good for you for saying what you did!!

Had a couple of fat harley owners try to "brush" some of us cyclists on the way to Merrickville last year. Saw the harleys still at Merrickville when we got there. If the jerked that go the closest to us is still wondering who spit a big clingy goober on his seat..........it was me.

He who laughs last.......................

DropShot'r
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Get em Spike!... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Yes,

Until you find out the guy who's bike you spat on is a fully patched member of a gang.....

2 wrongs don't make a right!
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

Jamsers wrote:Yes,

Until you find out the guy who's bike you spat on is a fully patched member of a gang.....

2 wrongs don't make a right!
In this day and age James a full fledged Rock Machine, Hells Angels etc is one of my least worries...They are not as intimidating as they were in the 70's, 80's...Now most of them are nice guys, donating money,time etc to charities and local events. Helping sick kids etc. They just are not as terrible as people think these days :wink:
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Maybe not Pete,

But spit on their bike........

:shock:
Out4trout
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Out4trout »

Last year there was a 4-wheeler doing spin-outs in circles around my ice shack. Though my toes were cold, I started getting a bit hot... :x :x

I looked out the door, and it was my fishing partner goofing off. The bite was ZERO for the previous 4 hours, I think he was sick of trying. I told him to screw off, and went back to fishing.

Then, while he was still ripping in circles now about 20 yards away, I hooked into a 5lb laker. I walked out of the shack with the fish, and everyone went back to fishing real quick!! Seemed to me to be poetic justice. Caught 2 more within the next 1/2 hour from the same hole.

We joked about it later, that the noise must have woke the fish.

Seriously though, I was shocked that I could catch anything with all the noise. I guess the depth (145 FOW) was in my favour, but still, I was surprised to catch a trout at 50' with all that commotion.

I suppose if you were in 12 FOW going for brookies it would be a different story...
MLR
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by MLR »

Dropshot'r

Thanks for informing everyone what kind of a weasel you can be

A real man would have gone inside and told the biker that he is very disappointed in the behaviour displayed and demand an appolgy.
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

My sentiments exactly MLR,

Why spit on his ride when he's not around?
Scared?

Nothing more cowardly then doing something when the other guy isn't around.

Everyone is brave when they know they won't get caught!

At least Bruin told the guy off and didn't key the guy's truck or cut his sled's belt when he wasn't around.