Constance Bay and beyond Channel Markers

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

walleye man wrote:
troutnmuskiehunter wrote:
IFish wrote:You say the channel markers stay in the water year round?

I seriously doubt that. For one... last week I didn't see them. For two... I don't see how they could withstand the power of the ice.

The ice moves the biggest slabs of rock on my property... by far bigger than any channel marker or any chain could handle.

You know what? I think you didn't even take a look when you said they were there and are kept there year round because I think they aren't. I don't see how a marker can stay there over the winter and withstand the ice.

Actually I know they can't... its called common sense. The ice would break any chain. Actually... I know its not common sense. I do know you have it though... you just didn't look. Common sense isn't as common as it should be.

You have it... but didn't look this time. A lot of people could look all day and still not have a clue... (ie. some plumbers and some mechanics on this site).
Go back to sleep Mr. Know-it-all common sense guy.....I'm going fishing!!
thats the steve i think we all know 8)
as for the markers
YES THEY STAY IN ALL YEAR ROUND '
i dont know how they stay there but they do when i go ice fishing on the sled alot of times going to the shack i can see the tips of some pointing out
i dont know why you would be arguing with someone who as lived on the water for 11 years and has been fishing the river for im sure alot more than that if you dont know what your talking about keep your mouth closed instead of arguing
hahah my little rant
and by the way i was out yesterday and i saw them 8)
You know it Chevy and I know it because we live here and see them all year round.....no use arguing with a guy that just won't listen and thinks he knows everything :wink: ....I'm heading out Muskie fishing in a few minutes.....see ya later!!
IFish
Participant
Participant

Post by IFish »

Ted Takayaki wrote:

I seriously doubt that. For one... last week I didn't see them. For two... I don't see how they could withstand the power of the ice.

The ice moves the biggest slabs of rock on my property... by far bigger than any channel marker or any chain could handle.

You know what? I think you didn't even take a look when you said they were there and are kept there year round because I think they aren't. I don't see how a marker can stay there over the winter and withstand the ice.

Actually I know they can't... its called common sense. The ice would break any chain. Actually... I know its not common sense. I do know you have it though... you just didn't look. Common sense isn't as common as it should be.

You have it... but didn't look this time. A lot of people could look all day and still not have a clue... (ie. some plumbers and some mechanics on this site).

Ahhh... now the puzzle is getting put together... mr dunrobin shores rich stuff... make sure your runabout is up and out of the water when I troll past your property at 7mph :wink: TTFN
Is that a threat? Anything happens to my boat and its you that'll pay... one way or another.
IFish
Participant
Participant

Post by IFish »

walleye man wrote:
troutnmuskiehunter wrote: Go back to sleep Mr. Know-it-all common sense guy.....I'm going fishing!!
as for the markers
i dont know how they stay there but they do when i go ice fishing on the sled alot of times going to the shack i can see the tips of some pointing out
i dont know why you would be arguing with someone who as lived on the water for 11 years and has been fishing the river for im sure alot more than that if you dont know what your talking about keep your mouth closed instead of arguing
hahah my little rant
You know it Chevy and I know it because we live here and see them all year round.....no use arguing with a guy that just won't listen and thinks he knows everything :wink: ....I'm heading out Muskie fishing in a few minutes.....see ya later!!
OkaY, FINE... I guess they are submerged enough that they're only visible when the water level drops. Last week they weren't there when coming upstream. That explains how they stay inplace with the ice.
IFish
Participant
Participant

Post by IFish »

Ted Takayaki wrote:

Ahhh... now the puzzle is getting put together... mr dunrobin shores rich stuff... make sure your runabout is up and out of the water when I troll past your property at 7mph :wink: TTFN
How about I meet you somewhere in it... then we'll settle it. You gonna talk or do something about it. You got a problem? Gonna leave it here? PM me and I'll give you my cell #... then it'll get settled. I'd like to hear you say Mr. Dunrobin rich..... in person.
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bass Addict »

Ifish...
Not only are you blind your also ---- clueless....

Those markers were there opening day for muskie !!!!

Bass Addict = Mechanic

24/7 = Plumber

8) 8) 8)
Sniper
Participant
Participant

Post by Sniper »

Sorry Ifish but the markers do stay in year round. Give up the fight you lost.
Hookup
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Hookup »

This right here is why I love Fish-Hawk... I do not know squat about the spot your talking about but only an idiot would argue with someone who lives in front of the markers...

Obviously you guys are talking about two different locations because unless you had a spook in your eye, you'd see the markers that TMH is referring to...
Seabass81
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Seabass81 »

shortbus ALL ABOARD!
Sportspal
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Sportspal »

How about I meet you somewhere in it... then we'll settle it. You gonna talk or do something about it. You got a problem? Gonna leave it here? PM me and I'll give you my cell #... then it'll get settled. I'd like to hear you say Mr. Dunrobin rich..... in person.
Funny, I thought threats and intimidation were not allowed on Fish-Hawk.
I'm shocked this thread and someone's account isn't locked. :?: [/quote]
Sniper
Participant
Participant

Post by Sniper »

Leave them alone sportspal just KIDS having fun.
slop
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by slop »

This thread isn't locked because the mods finally and I mean FINALLY decided to actually go fishing! :wink:
Chevy Champagne
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Chevy Champagne »

walleye man wrote:
troutnmuskiehunter wrote: Go back to sleep Mr. Know-it-all common sense guy.....I'm going fishing!!
as for the markers
hahah my little rant
good luck buddy were heading out tomow hopefully ill you you out ther ill be in the tinny with mickey
look for us well have a little chat 8)
Muskie4L
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Muskie4L »

I think this is a funny topic since Steve can see that markers from his window but threats are a no no. lets see who loses this one...

:hs
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bass Addict »

Before locking this thread .....

Please allow Ifish to make one more statement ...Something along the line of ........

Hey ,,

i've been taking drugs all my life and '' Look '' at me , i'm fine , my eye sight is 20/20... :roll: :roll:
Chevy Champagne
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Chevy Champagne »

Bass Addict wrote:Before locking this thread .....

Please allow Ifish to make one more statement ...Something along the line of ........

Hey ,,

i've been taking drugs all my life and '' Look '' at me , i'm fine , my eye sight is 20/20... :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hahahah man i love this site