strange sitings at local boat launch

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
Fishboy
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Fishboy »

As a fly fisherman I'm a little confused about this technique......."trolling" is what you guys call it?
Time's fun when you're having flies.
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

walker said.....What bait were you using?

jerkbait..... :shock: :lol: :lol:

must be the same ladys that ask for some ride at truck stop.. :roll:

joco.
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bass Addict »

I usually respond by saying i'll only take you fishing if you ladies show me your '' Birds '' first............. :) :D :D :D
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

must have been at the mc bay parking lot............ :lol:

it was 2 guy in women clothing looking for great spots.. :lol:

24/7 and bass addict undercover.

what was the car...pontiac.mmmm :lol:
Trophymuskie
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Trophymuskie »

I don't know where this boat launch is but I launch on average 100 times a year and use probably a dozen different launches and I've yet to get such a request.

And you turned them down? Man how many times have I been fishing alone wishing for a partner, but two of them.
Catch and release them all
Richard Collin
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

LOL!

My wife is quite the avid fisherlady. Not too many gals she knows share the same passion. We go out fishing whenever we can, but it isn't often because we have kids (yes we do take them out and get babysitters).

My point is that she usually goes out fishing with the neighbor (a married, high school friend of ours) or she is stuck fishing from the town docks.

So all jokes aside I must say that I give these gals kudos for having the cojones to walk up to complete strangers and asking them to take them out fishing.

My wife WISHES she knew more women who fished and/or had boats!
Mick
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mick »

honestly james the way these girls were dressed....who knows what was on their minds but i'm not sure it was fishing. :shock:
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Mick wrote:honestly james the way these girls were dressed....who knows what was on their minds but i'm not sure it was fishing. :shock:
LOL! True...I wasn't there. Perhaps the dress was not in-line with fishing.
All I am saying is that being married to/living with a woman who likes to hunt, fish and ATV (male dominated sports) it can become quite tough for her to find people to go out and do it with. Being realistic we cannot get out and do these things together whenever we want.

Honestly it becomes quite frustrating.

Perhaps these ladies dressed like sluts in hopes it might just convince some old guys with a boat to take them fishing? Or they were "ladies of the night" with a very original/entrepreneurial approach... :lol:
fatluke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fatluke »

slop wrote:I had the same dream once when the fishing was realllly slow after a cold front.

Luke...don't forget the pit stick and hair products...LMAO!!!
Double dose of old spice in the pits this morn, hairs all slicked up, couple shots of gulp juice on my neck, and I'm off trolling the local boat launches for the day.

I will be sure to practice CPR (catch, photo, relelase) today and report back after my outing.
MLR
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by MLR »

were they wearing "I make my own stink bait" t shirts ?
Super
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

strange sightings

Post by Super »

I have heard they do not even really want to go fishing.
Once they are out in your boat and you get to your fishing hotspot, they just take off their clothes and they will tell you they want to get suntans with no bikini lines.
So don't get fooled by "we want to go fishing"
Super
tinman454
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

nice !!

Post by tinman454 »

O.M.G!! You guys missed your shot at the verry rare red snapper!! hardest fish to get in a boat!!
Cyber
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Cyber »

Super wrote:
Once they are out in your boat and you get to your fishing hotspot, they just take off their clothes and they will tell you they want to get suntans with no bikini lines.
So don't get fooled by "we want to go fishing"
And the downside to that is........???!!??? :shock: :shock:

I'd take 'em out in a heartbeat!! 8) :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Trophymuskie
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Trophymuskie »

I do have a large casting deck that can be used to suntan as we troll for big fattys. I have a rear deck too but they may get stepped on if a rod goes off.

I actually think it may be a great option for my rich clients. LOL Strippers onboard while we troll.
Catch and release them all
Richard Collin
Musky51
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Musky51 »

All jokes aside there was a charter boat in Florida that had 2 smoking hot " mates"... when the boat left port the girls wore less then when they left the dock. The captain would later get caught and his business is not shut down