Hey CPrince...

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
Out4trout
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Out4trout »

Muskie4L
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Muskie4L »

The whining is what makes helping out so much fun :lol: If you don't like it both Windows and Mac put a "X" in the upper right corner, use it.

As for freebies? Ya I got some St Clair Hounds for product testing and I gave them to club members to test.

Since I'm one of the useless Donkeys that don't post a lot I guess I fit your idea of not being a "contributing members who actually fished somewhere" Sorry that I only managed to get out once back in May. Shoot me a PM and I can explain to you why I Have not been able to add to the fourm...

I was going to type more but why should I waste the wear on my fingers for such a usless post?

I'll just keep helping out when I can and do the best I can with the time I have... Sorry cprince if it's not good enough for you..

PS: remember the X
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

See what ya started 444... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

Hello. Does anyone know of any good shore spots around Ottawa for pike?
Wabler
Participant
Participant

Post by Wabler »

The shore of one of the rivers in the Ottawa area is a good shore spot in the Ottawa area for pike.

Don't thank me. Just happy to be a non-contributing member.
Wabler
Participant
Participant

Post by Wabler »

The shore of one of the rivers in the Ottawa area is a good shore spot in the Ottawa area for pike.

ganman
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by ganman »

I wonder if someone could help me out with directions to a good brookie pond. If its not too much to ask...a place where I could have a shot at a 5 lber.
TMH
Participant
Participant

Post by TMH »

Wabler wrote:The shore of one of the rivers in the Ottawa area is a good shore spot in the Ottawa area for pike.

I'm looking for exact GPS coordinates and also directions from my house would be nice.. and if it's not too much problems would you pick me up and provide all the fishing gear. Thanks Jimmy
Wabler
Participant
Participant

Post by Wabler »

Are you Jimmy, or am I Jimmy?

I'd rather be Bill Dance. (Anyone that make money selling fishing shoes is no. 1 in my books)

Give me your GPS coordinates, and I'll be at your door at 5am Sat.
TMH
Participant
Participant

Post by TMH »

[quote="Wabler"]Are you Jimmy, or am I Jimmy?

quote]

http://www.fish-hawk.net/hawktalk/viewtopic.php?t=40446
Muskie4L
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Muskie4L »

Markus wrote:Hello. Does anyone know of any good shore spots around Ottawa for pike?
Markus since your in NS now, when you come into town the Ottawa River will be on your right (I Think) Pick any spot with a dock and fish to your hearts content (a place on the rock) if you run into trouble just call a guy named RJ (pm for number) he will be more that happy to help out :D
Out4trout
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Out4trout »

TMH wrote: I'm looking for exact GPS coordinates and also directions from my house would be nice.. and if it's not too much problems would you pick me up and provide all the fishing gear. Thanks Jimmy
I would, but on Saturday I'm already planning to take Yan into a really nice Bass lake that nobody knows about. I know the secret will be safe.
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

Muskie4L wrote:The whining is what makes helping out so much fun :lol: If you don't like it both Windows and Mac put a "X" in the upper right corner, use it.

As for freebies? Ya I got some St Clair Hounds for product testing and I gave them to club members to test.

Since I'm one of the useless Donkeys that don't post a lot I guess I fit your idea of not being a "contributing members who actually fished somewhere" Sorry that I only managed to get out once back in May. Shoot me a PM and I can explain to you why I Have not been able to add to the fourm...

I was going to type more but why should I waste the wear on my fingers for such a usless post?

I'll just keep helping out when I can and do the best I can with the time I have... Sorry cprince if it's not good enough for you..

PS: remember the X
well said Ted...couldn't agree more

signed: ex-really-useless-contributor now just a plain ole useless-contributor

:D :twisted: :D
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

I fish when SHE lets me!!!
Dore
Silver Participant
Silver Participant