Constance Bay and beyond Channel Markers

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
JimmyBuffett
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by JimmyBuffett »

IFish wrote:
Ted Takayaki wrote:
IFish wrote:You say the channel markers stay in the water year round?

I seriously doubt that. For one... last week I didn't see them. For two... I don't see how they could withstand the power of the ice.

The ice moves the biggest slabs of rock on my property... by far bigger than any channel marker or any chain could handle.

You know what? I think you didn't even take a look when you said they were there and are kept there year round because I think they aren't. I don't see how a marker can stay there over the winter and withstand the ice.

Actually I know they can't... its called common sense. The ice would break any chain. Actually... I know its not common sense. I do know you have it though... you just didn't look. Common sense isn't as common as it should be.

You have it... but didn't look this time. A lot of people could look all day and still not have a clue... (ie. some plumbers and some mechanics on this site).

Ahhh... now the puzzle is getting put together... mr dunrobin shores rich stuff... make sure your runabout is up and out of the water when I troll past your property at 7mph :wink: TTFN
How about I meet you somewhere in it... then we'll settle it. You gonna talk or do something about it. You got a problem? Gonna leave it here? PM me and I'll give you my cell #... then it'll get settled. I'd like to hear you say Mr. Dunrobin rich..... in person.
PM sent...tough guy :evil:
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

Ted Takayaki wrote:
IFish wrote:
Ted Takayaki wrote:
Ahhh... now the puzzle is getting put together... mr dunrobin shores rich stuff... make sure your runabout is up and out of the water when I troll past your property at 7mph :wink: TTFN
How about I meet you somewhere in it... then we'll settle it. You gonna talk or do something about it. You got a problem? Gonna leave it here? PM me and I'll give you my cell #... then it'll get settled. I'd like to hear you say Mr. Dunrobin rich..... in person.
PM sent...tough guy :evil:
AWESOME!! This will be like West Side Story... Who is the Jets and who are the Sharks?

Don't forget Jazz hands!! Make Leonard Bernstien proud boys!!!!

Seriously... if you guys go... could someone tape it and upload it to Bum-Wars? (Don't get all bent out of shape and come looking for me... I'm a lover not a fighter!!!)

Craig
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

Dude, I was out for a run in my boat in late April and again fishing in late May in Constance Bay and I can assure you 100% the markers were and are still there. Sometimes they can be tough to see if the water is rough but you can still see them. Your mistake in this thread is telling everyone else basically they are the ones who are wrong. I know Steve personally and have been to his place on the waterfront in Constance Bay and you can see the markers from his place. Anyway wrong aproach on this one and threatening people on here usually will get you dealt with pretty quick and I am sure it will be on Monday when the Mods are active on here again.

G'day Lad