Hey CPrince...

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
bm_attar
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by bm_attar »

Muskie4L wrote:If you don't like it both Windows and Mac put a "X" in the upper right corner, use it.
Hate to break the news to you, but Mac has the X at the LEFT upper corner these days :wink:

BM
"The time has come," the Walrus said, "To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."
lapointeric
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by lapointeric »

Muskie4L wrote:both Windows and Mac put a "X" in the upper right corner

Someone is clearly not on a MAC....

Honestly, this is the internet people... People are going to be negative, just move on. Compared to other forums though, this site is still MILES above any other board in terms of courtesy and respect.

E
mikemicropterus
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

rats, lare you leaving the sinking ship?????????

Post by mikemicropterus »

:D :D First I gotta say fishhawk for the most part is a good site but with anything it could be better without some members. Some might include me in this category, so be it I can take the abuse. :? :)

Here’s my take on how anti-social some members can be on this site. It’s not the sites fault that the member is or acts this way

I live down the road maybe a couple minutes, from a member who has in the past PM’d me for advice on his outboard which I gave up freely, who in the 7 years we have lived here has not once sent an invitation to visit or share an open seat with him even though I have sent him at least 2 invitations to visit and chat. He has criticized me for posting an opposing opinion to his on a thread, has stated he knows the best custom rod builder in the area but has not seen any of my custom rods, :cry: which I consider a comment made from an ignorant position, :wink: when he heard my partner and I won a tournament on lake that he will be fishing in another tournament series that is supposed to be the best in the area, they do have the best egos I will say that, :lol: he PM’s my partner and asks him “spill the beans” instead of driving down the road and asking me. My partner had never been on the lake until the tournament so what good is asking him. Can you spell LURKER. :D :shock: I told my partner if this guy wants to know what we did to call me and for a fee, I guide, I will take him there and show him all I know, guess what no phone call. If you can guess who I am outing then you will win a free guide on MY SECRET LAKE WWW, contest closes at midnight tonight. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have taken lots of name calling here lately and that’s why I feel fishhawk is loosing it’s way at times. It’s become more of a bragging board for some and when you question the ethics of these people you get mindless name calling and juvenile responses. Truly disheartening to a member as young as “Torpedo” I think him moniker is. Sorry if I’m wrong but he must see us at times as kids in a sandbox not mature adults.

I have seen a new website it’s called “SECRET QUEBEC LAKE FISHING REVEALED” and it’s hosted by Big Bass 444. All are invited to join especially cprince and the CLIQUE, I know that will get a response from the boys. Insert guy eating bag of popcorn. 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I criticize other posts and expect to take criticism in return, but juvenile name calling is just that. Sticks and stones BOYS. :P :P :P :P

cprince has his opinions and obviously these are based on ignorance concerning the running of this site. That’s normal for him at times and I know this comment will get his posse angry but if not for the moderation of the moderators his comments would not last long. Nor would mine...I got a big bag of salt beside me when I read comments on my posts.

And what Andy said “there is no free speech here it’s a privately owned website” and they can do what they like. Go to renege bass and criticize them you will get banned as I am and 3 years later still I am banned because I DARED criticize that great association on safety and rules as well as I criticized their major sponsor on comment made concerning cross border shopping for bass boats and how they wouldn’t honor or service those customers warranty issues. Great way to treat your members just because you don’t want your sponsors to see reality. If I ran BAOO that way I’d be an idiot.

People have opinions and we are all entitled to them but these opinions must be informed opinions not just the feeling you get because someone disagrees with you PUBLICALLY, that’s an ego problem not the problem of the website.

Andy didn’t say it but cprince’s comment were just plain ignorant. :wink: Obviously there is not love lost between myself and cprince :cry: :cry: oh well I can live with that. :wink: 8) :lol:

I just got a PM from Big Bass 444 and he offered me a seat on his boat and we are going to fish the SECRET LAKE. Full video and instructions on how to get in there and who to call will be posted soon. Did I just do something unethical or morally against the status quo. That’s’ just me then. An unethical immoral fisherman. Insert guy eating popcorn bag. And a razz icon….

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Markus I can mark a map for you just like they do on that fishing program fishin-canada, lots of pike areas on the Ottawa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And I also agree with you about using the X.

Or did you mean LAKE X :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. Henry David Thoreau

Read my Blogs on http://www.worldfishingnetwork.com/auth ... rstorm-ca/

Listen to Podcasts on http://www.spreaker.com/show/lanark_county_confidential
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: rats, lare you leaving the sinking ship?????????

Post by RJ »

mikemicropterus wrote:
I live down the road maybe a couple minutes, from a member who has in the past PM’d me for advice on his outboard which I gave up freely, who in the 7 years we have lived here has not once sent an invitation to visit or share an open seat with him even though I have sent him at least 2 invitations to visit and chat. He has criticized me for posting an opposing opinion to his on a thread, has stated he knows the best custom rod builder in the area but has not seen any of my custom rods, :cry: which I consider a comment made from an ignorant position, :wink: when he heard my partner and I won a tournament on lake that he will be fishing in another tournament series that is supposed to be the best in the area, they do have the best egos I will say that, :lol: he PM’s my partner and asks him “spill the beans” instead of driving down the road and asking me. My partner had never been on the lake until the tournament so what good is asking him. Can you spell LURKER. :D :shock: I told my partner if this guy wants to know what we did to call me and for a fee, I guide, I will take him there and show him all I know, guess what no phone call. If you can guess who I am outing then you will win a free guide on MY SECRET LAKE WWW, contest closes at midnight tonight. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was me Mike. What did I win?

I will fully admit I discussed that with your partner...no shame in it after all he's pm'd me at least 5 times about helping him out....and the latest one was for your upcoming tournament on the Ottawa River..figured there was no shame in asking something in return......he never mentioned for me to call you.....sorry if ya sat by the phone.
mikemicropterus
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

i guess that makes it all OK

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I rest my case :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. Henry David Thoreau

mikemicropterus
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

i guess that makes it all OK

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DUH no kidding :oops: :oops: :wink: :roll: :roll:
I rest my case :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess that's makes it all OK, crankbaits over shallow weeds on the Ottawa, I never heard of that open before. :P :P :P :P :P

It's too bad the phone may become like the telegraph some day and we will probably loose the power of speech. :cry: :cry:

LONG LIVE THE INTERNET :wink: :wink:

You win a fun filled day with me on LAKE X no sorry LAKE WWW if you ever drive down the rode to collect. :oops: :oops: Stop sitting on your kahunas and be social. :roll: :roll:

Welcome to fishhawak the socially infested fishing website. :wink: :wink:

NO OFFENSE bobber oh ya I sent you 3 PM's and still no response what's up with that....Maybe Andy can tell me how to post a video. It's gonna be me and RJ 20 paces then turn on my boat.... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Enough of this lunch is over back to work.... :wink: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fatluke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fatluke »

Mike, Are you and B44 splitting the costs for your trip to the secret Quebec lake?
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: i guess that makes it all OK

Post by RJ »

mikemicropterus wrote:
Enough of this lunch is over back to work.... :wink: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lunch or the Munchies?
beachburger
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by beachburger »

Mike, Are you and B44 splitting the costs for your trip to the secret Quebec lake?
And will you and B444 be leaving early or will you stick it out for the day?
Last edited by beachburger on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikemicropterus
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

couldn't resist just one more

:D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya Luke I just couldn't resist responding to that one, GOOD QUESTION but guess what the SPONSORS are picking up the TAB..... :lol: 8) :D :lol: There's a FARMERS MARKET named PRINCE CRAIG VEGATABLES AND BEEF :wink: and 2 LOCAL GUIDES are chipping too. It's called GRUMPY and DISGRUNTLED FISHING CHARTERS :roll: or GDFC for short...... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I know what kind of comment will follow this but remeber guys it's all in fun and cameraderie.......Let the fur fly and the pigs jump. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Dore
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Dore »

Andy_L wrote:first of all...i DO NOT want Craig...or anyone else to leave. My comments were ONLY directed at that one post. I love reading Craigs posts (and most others as well), my issue was only with the one quoted

oh and "Freedom of Speach" does NOT apply here. This is a privately owned website of which you are a member...
Andy with all due respect ! I have nothing against you................ but freedom of speech is our #1 freedom here in Canada ! As long as a person stays polit and expresses his words nothing is wrong with that .... is this forum not created for this ............. to share opinions??? Privately owned or not ! Last time I check FH is not a cult !
|Dore|
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

THAT'S IT!

I'm renting a f%ching Octagon and everyone on here who wants to fight and proove their Nobber is bigger can do so....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8)
I fish when SHE lets me!!!
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: i guess that makes it all OK

Post by RJ »

mikemicropterus wrote:
You win a fun filled day with me on LAKE X no sorry LAKE WWW if you ever drive down the rode to collect. :oops: :oops: Stop sitting on your kahunas and be social. :roll: :roll:
Are you really upset because I live near you we didn't become friends?.... :lol:

Give my prize to Jimmy.

RJ
mikemicropterus
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

you just proved my point again RJ

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This is so much fun,

Hey RJ have we met are are you judging my by the PM's you get. Very shallow and ignorant.

I make a point and you prove it then you insinuate something to what make fun of me....OOOHHHHHHHH I'm hurt :roll: :roll: :roll: You just proved how childish some of the members here are....Kudos on your comment. Hiding behind that type of comment shows your the level and ability to communitcate with another HUMAN BEING....or was it a joke...OK I'll bite NO RJ it's the MUNCHIES :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: and judging by your picture you get them REGULARLY TOO :shock: :shock: ....Take that TOUCHE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

beachburger I'll stick it out but B444 has to go early as he can't be past dark. His mother worries :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Keep them coming I can do this all day and night if I have to. 8) 8) 8)

Good thing I had to come and to look up another part or I would have missed all the comedic social comeraderie........ 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

mikemicropterus
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

typical

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No RJ you are just typical of alot of people :lol: and if you were more social :shock: maybe we could become friends :cry: :cry: :cry: but that is your choice. :D :D :wink: :wink:

7 years you have driven by and not bothered to stop in that's says more about you than I can type. You know where I am I don't know your address :oops: :cry: :cry: but I guess that's how you want it. :? Now I'm not going to loose sleep over this but it just goes to show how and who you are. REALITY BITES :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Keep it coming if you need more self-affirmation from me..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: