2010 BAOO TEAM OF THE YEAR

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
Canmoore
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Canmoore »

Congradulations James and Mike!!
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: 2010 year in review

Post by Jimmy_1 »

jwhite wrote:
mikemicropterus wrote:First, I’d like to thank my sponsors and they include the following,.

ML-S Small Engine Repair, they kept my boat running great all season and were ready to step in in the event of an issue but none occurred. A very knowledgeable shop with lots of good advice but looking at it you would just think it was just another backyard mechanic but Mike has more than enough experience to get the job done.

ML-S Custom Tackle, big thanks goes out to ML-S for the custom rods he built for me this season. I have replaced all my store bought rods with questionable quality for single purpose custom rods. In the off season we sat down and picked the blanks I need to bukld my pitchin sticks, worm rod, jerk bait rod, spinnerbait rod, crankbait rods, top water rod, soft jerk bait rod and spinning rods. ML-S uses top quality Lamiglas and MHX blanks to make their custom rods and the quality is excellent. These rods were one of the reason we had such consistent finishes this season. If you have never fished with a custom made rod I encourage you all to try one and see if it doesn’t change your success rate with catching fish. I know it did with me. I will never buy another store bought rod again.

Also I would like to thank my partner for putting up with my demanding style of fishing. I know James took a lot of abuse from me this summer but it was necessary to get us to the top. I know he learned a lot and his netting capabilities have come along way since last season. Now it’s time to work on the other issues. Thanks James for a good season. We won TOY as a team and he was an integral part of that.

Not to keep beating this thread to all hell but who actually thanks themselves for keeping their boat running and then again for building their own rods. Are you patting yourself on the back while you type up this rubbish? And nice classy move thanking your partner for improving his netting capabilities.

Unfreakin-believable! :lol:
LOL! The net-skills is an inside joke. Fish with someone enough you have running jokes.

The self promotion is SARCASM.....if you don't get it....look deep inside yourselves next time you make a report or a claim.

If you have NOTHING nice to say....Don't say it at all.

Guys, if I thought for a split second my partner were seriously degrading me....needless to say..we would not be partners.
I fish when SHE lets me!!!
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: 2010 year in review

Post by cprince »

Jimmy_1 wrote:The self promotion is SARCASM.....if you don't get it....look deep inside yourselves next time you make a report or a claim.
Witch one are you Jimmy?

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/67E42LQsU24?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed>

Liz Hurly or Robert Wagner?

:D :D :D :D

Craig
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

This is TRULY priceless and a prime example of how much this site has gone downhill......

A simple "congrats" to an accomplishment is all that is needed.

Not the sarcasm, the poo-pooing, the congrats with jabs or swipes etc.
Pious jealousy, etc NOT REQUIRED.

Perhaps the mod will clean the garbage up in this thread.

I'll continue to congratulate folk for their 1 good bass of the year, the big crappie they caught or the sunfish they got on their vacations....even the rock bass accomplishments.

We can't all land monsters all the time. I know this first hand, but people out trying and having fun is what matters.

Please do not PM me for spots, techniques, lures etc. No longer interested in helping people out. Nor will I post any reports. Get crapped on for posting non fishing stuff, get crapped on for posting fishing stuff.

Some of you guys are real darlings!

While some of you guys come on here and act like teenage girls with ego issues I'll just quietly improve my fishing resume thanks!
Mr Twister
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Mr Twister »

Not to keep beating this thread to all hell but who actually thanks themselves for keeping their boat running and then again for building their own rods. Are you patting yourself on the back while you type up this rubbish? And nice classy move thanking your partner for improving his netting capabilities.

Unfreakin-believable!
:shock:
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

I'd like to thank the following for helping me this tournament season:

#1) My family! Biggest and best encouraging support ever!

#2) Bennetts Bait and Tackle: THE BEST fishing and Hunting store in the Valley....BAR NONE!

#3) My partner...for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this team, the mentoring, the reading materials, beef jerky and the jokes!

#4) My Girlfriend, for always being so keen to hear from me after a tournament and encouraging me through the frustrating times.

#5) My son, for ALWAYS being more than happy to go out with his Dad and practice!

#6) Pathfinder Maps: For the reels, encouragement and the chats!

#7) Angi Smith and her father for the proto-type braid that so far has not failed!

#8) Friends on here and outside of here for the encouragement and good words.
Mr Twister
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Mr Twister »

Thats more like it James :wink:
Mick
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mick »

Jimmy_1 wrote:This is TRULY priceless and a prime example of how much this site has gone downhill......
Jimmy

i'd suggest you've not been on this site long enough to know if it has gone downhill, uphill, or sideways. As far as i can tell, how it is now is no different than how it has been since you joined.

I am also wondering......you commented on the responses you get....has it occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, there is a possibility, however, remote it may be, that you bring some of those responses on yourself?

Mick
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Perhaps,

But this thread is about TOY...
Not what responses Mike and Jimmy should get.

Nor the crap people insist on hurling
bradford2
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by bradford2 »

It's not just about TOY..... it's also about you guys being a top 10 team in Renegade and Mike thanking himself a few times...... both posted by yourselves to be commented on.......

I can't say I see anything in this thread worth getting upset over though other then some people being more 'direct' then others...... pretty normal chatter IMHO.
cgates
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by cgates »

Its only team of the year lets not make a big deal come on... lol I say this because we didn't win it you and mike had a great year
Seaweed
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Sweet

Post by Seaweed »

Atta Boy Mike way to go.... 8)
Legend Killer
Participant
Participant

Post by Legend Killer »

Jimmy_1 wrote:Thanks! Didn't realize we were the fan fave's....

Looking at the Renegade stats...seems we would have fared well in that league to with a 3.26 average.

Top 10 team at least.
A 3.26 average is awesome for sure...That is for 4 fish, not 5. Catching that quality of fish on bodies of water vs. 10 other boats is completely different than fishing on lakes that have been prefished harder and have 60-70 boats on them...

A great accomplishment for sure...but no need to talk about another series.
Fishing 24/7
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Fishing 24/7 »

JIMMY form the HARLEY!

dude you never told me you had BAZZ skillZZZ.

congrats BUDDY!

and lets hit hard ICE for wallies on the B.O.Q

lets brake the NO WALLEYE fear i have.

nightmares.

people laugh at me when i say there no walleye in there.

i dont get it.

i was jigging a heavy swedish pimple at - 50 OC on 5 clear ice.

WHERE ARE THE EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fishing 24/7
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Fishing 24/7 »

dude dont stop posting here.

and stop saying this site is going down hill BUD!

CMON read the good comment and ignor the B.S.

its as simple as 1.2.3.

a.b.c.

i used to B.S all the time at B.S i read.

B.S. over B.S. ...well its too much B.S.

Thank the +

B.S the -