PRIVATE ACCESS MEANS PRIVATE ACCESS

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
-Smitty-
Participant
Participant

Post by -Smitty- »

I dont make alot of posts on here...read alot of them. These threads are the reason i have started to follow other boards more closely...they talk about fishing...spots, lures, techniques, reports...and seem to leave out the b.s. that seems to be more and more prevalent on here.

i enjoy the reports and positive feedback...just would like to see it more

Smitty
bts
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Wow

Post by bts »

I did not name anyone in my original post or any post there after. Now Brit you jump in and tell me what you think of me and what I have done to your reputation. I did not know you before this derby other than to say hello and some small talk. As far as you being a police officer good for you if that is your chosen field. I didn't know that and really don't see what the point of that is either.

Now for the third and final time I will again say that I was not there on Sunday morning early and when I did get there later in the morning I was told that the fella that fished beside me all day Saturday was there early in the morning and he drove through the park. Now Brit I have not identified you anywhere in my post as that person. Personally I really could care less!!!!!!

Oh Brit, I will say the same thing I said to you on Saturday. Crossing from 9A this year by ATV should be alright but I sure wouldn't try it in a vehicle with the ice the way it is this year.
D-mo
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

And now for something completely different ....

Post by D-mo »

Three blondes were sitting by the side of the river, holding fishing rods with lines in the water, when a game warden came up behind them and tapped them on the shoulder. "Excuse me, ladies," the warden asked, "I'd like to see your fishing licenses." "We don't have any," replied the first blonde. "Well, " said the warden, " if you're going to fish, you need fishing licenses." "But officer," replied the second blonde, "we all have magnets at the end of our lines and we're collecting debris off the bottom of the river. The game warden lifted up all the lines and, sure enough, there were horseshoe magnets tied on the end of each line. "Well, I don't know of any law against it. Take all the debris you want," the warden said and left. As soon as the warden was out of sight, the three blondes started laughing hysterically. "What a dumb fish cop, " the third blonde said to the other two, " doesn't he know that there are steelhead in this river?"

d-mo
muskymatt
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by muskymatt »

WOW :roll: :roll: :roll:

Guys!!!!!

Is it just me or does anyone else think this thread has accomplished all it can????

Time to move on IMO.

Hey ...anyone gettin out for some ice fishin this weekend???

Bring your cameras , have lots of success and post some thing we all can enjoy :wink: 8)

I think we all need fresh air and the smell of fish on our hands.

Have a great weekend everyone :D

Matt
Muskie4L
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Muskie4L »

:roll:
jazman
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by jazman »

slushpuppy wrote:I know someone who's not going to be invited to be real with his buddies.
Thanks for the observation Slush.

Police officers are a noble breed, i envy them deeply. Nothing to do with the issue at hand, right or wrong. my smart butt comment (i enjoy them, what can i say) had nothing to do with the profession of this individual.
slushpuppy
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by slushpuppy »

:?:
Gang up on Slush time! Bring it on boys! :roll:
99% of people who read it had no clue at all....
jazman
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by jazman »

no gang up slush

i thought i made it clear i am a smart butt
Luke 5:5
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Luke 5:5 »

Very well put! :oops: someones gonna feel silly