LeBaron Boxing Day sale

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

I think people on here are drastically getting this wrong. Unless your 12, then perhaps you'd undestand.

Are you folks implying that those people who have had issues with this store are Billigerent? If so your as guilty of stereotype as the next one.

Some very nice people find the store useless, others on here find it great.

Just like some people like Coca-Cola and others like Pepsi.
You like Ford, I like GM wokka, wokka, wokka!

But I do see that the people calling others "whiners and such" are the same bunch who love to stir the pot! :roll:
CNs
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by CNs »

Cyber wrote:I'm inclined to agree w/ RJ's comments on this 'Discussion' :roll: :roll:

If you're unsatisfied with the place, walk away!!!!, couldn't be much simpler than that!! :shock:

And upon reading the abundant comments in this thread,(and the numerous others just like it!! :roll: :roll: ), it seems to me that it's always the same people having trouble with customer service!! :shock: :P :twisted:

I know from my own experiences dealing with people that the ones who treat me with a modicum of dignity & respect will garner the same from me, and the ones who treat me like, 'Hey, minimum-wage Peon, serve me immediately with Boot-Lick obedience!!', are the ones who'll get the "F%#K You, I'll get to you when I feel like it!! Attitude, and quite deservedly so!!!!!

And as for boycotting their store, OMG :shock: , can bankruptcy be far away??? :roll: :roll:
Cyber you have summed it up nicely.

A friend of mine always used to say
" if you don't like the hardware store ...DON'T GO IN!" this was in reference to a chain of stores in Montreal (Pascals). When ever anyone complained about the store.

Le Barons will not go out of business. The Ottawa store is one of their highest grossing stores.

The catalogue shows their MAIL ORDER business and does not represent what is any of their stores. I had the same issue with BPS in T.O.

BPS Cabelas Academy, Gander mountain will open a store in Ottawa too small a market.

Get over it.
MLR
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by MLR »

Jamsers

I guess guys like you and I will have to start conforming and when we get screwed over by a vendor or receive less than adequate service. We MUST thank them with a smile.

We must never share our negative experiences.........

What a bunch of crap. Online forums are supposed to be for discussions and that we can share thoughts and opinons.

Anyone who disagrees with me, well I have to say is thankyou and I am sorry you feel that way,I hope I didn't affend you, have a nice day and I really hope you had a great holiday season and all the best to you in the new year.
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

But that is exactly what I do folks.....I DO NOT GO TO THAT STORE!!!
Nor do I go to others where they never have what I want or are always out of stock.....

I will not apologize for voicing my opinion either. I don't like the place and you can mock me all you want.

My "Boycott" post was in response to them always being out of stock, lying about calling back, lying to you at the warehouse about having plenty of stock and more examples....all of this going on for the last 8 years......

I think that I have been more than patient....but according to some on this site obviously not.

Must also be nice to be able to get in their whenever you want...those of us who can't are obviously screwed....

Not to mention the shotgun I had asked for for 6 months and not in hunting season either..."we'll have it next week" yadda, yadda BS!

But I must be terribly wrong! Same with you MLR and Joe28....and others who don't like the place....WE must be the crazy ones!!!

If I want a run of the mill rod, or discount tackle I'll be sure to go there....

When I actually need quality goods (like Loomis rods, Shimano reels, Kistler rods etc) I'll go to Bennetts, Baitcasters and JB's.....

WHERE YOU ACTUALLY GET SERVICE AND THEY HAVE STOCK!
DropShotr
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by DropShotr »

Jamsers wrote:Well, well, well

I guess people are no longer entitled to voice opinions on here....
Yes you/they are.......but unless it's someone who has just joined Fish-Hawk everyone knows your opinion of LeBarons, and does not need to be reminded over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Have a happy and safe New Year
DropShot'r
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Well Dropsh!tr,

If folks like you didn't feel the need to poke at it all the time I wouldn't.

I like how only MY dislike is brought out and not others...guess your ignorant to that!
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

Jamsers wrote:Well Dropsh!tr,

I like how only MY dislike is brought out and not others...guess your ignorant to that!
OMG....nuff said...give it a break!!!....go fishing..
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

TroutnMuskieHunter wrote:
Jamsers wrote:Well Dropsh!tr,

OMG....nuff said...give it a break!!!....go fishing..
Speaking of which Steve I think you mentioned heading out for some walleye???? So where are the pics and what did you catch them on??? :lol:
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

I decided to build my ice auger carrier for the ATV instead Peter seeing how it's a tad slippery out on the ice and I haven't bought cleats yet....I'll send ya some pics when completed...how bout you???...whooops, quit hijacking this thread!! 8) :wink:
High Noon
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by High Noon »

Did you say cleats? I was in Le Barons the other day and I think they have some in stock. Or maybe not. :D :D :D :D .

I don't mind the critical comments about Lebaron's when it isn't insulting to the front line staff. All I know is that I have been in some of the stores that support this site, and there service and selection isn't always fantabulous. That's okay, I work in the service industry and you can't always be on top of your game. If you could my Leafs might have won a cup in the last 40 years.

It seems to me that Le Barons is the only one that gets thrashed on this site. I still don't know why that is. I think it might be because we have gotten to know the other retailers on a personal level. Even if it might only be through there often helpful advice on this site. And Le Barons is seen as some faceless, soulless company.

Anyway, for what it's worth I would like to thank the staff members for there advice and help they have given me over the years. Also, to the retailers who support this site.I thank you all for your help to.

High Noon
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bass Addict »

Speaking of Lebaron's ..............

Just got back from there an hour ago . Picked up some new ice jigs etc etc

Had a couple of questions for the Dude working the fishing department.

No problem '' Sir '' , went out his way to get me some phone numbers for Shimano , and Jiffy Auger parts I needed........

Thank-you 8)