Hey CPrince...

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
TMH
Participant
Participant

Re: typical

Post by TMH »

mikemicropterus wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No RJ you are just typical of alot of people :lol: and if you were more social :shock: maybe we could become friends :cry: :cry: :cry: but that is your choice. :D :D :wink: :wink:

7 years you have driven by and not bothered to stop in that's says more about you than I can type. You know where I am I don't know your address :oops: :cry: :cry: but I guess that's how you want it. :? Now I'm not going to loose sleep over this but it just goes to show how and who you are. REALITY BITES :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Keep it coming if you need more self-affirmation from me..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you a girl?
Patow
Participant
Participant

Post by Patow »

For what it is worth, RJ once gave Pistachio the old reach-around, and then never called the next day. He's still devestated to this day....and I suspect that is why he doesn't post anymore.

Patow
Dore
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Re: typical

Post by Dore »

TMH wrote:
mikemicropterus wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No RJ you are just typical of alot of people :lol: and if you were more social :shock: maybe we could become friends :cry: :cry: :cry: but that is your choice. :D :D :wink: :wink:

7 years you have driven by and not bothered to stop in that's says more about you than I can type. You know where I am I don't know your address :oops: :cry: :cry: but I guess that's how you want it. :? Now I'm not going to loose sleep over this but it just goes to show how and who you are. REALITY BITES :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Keep it coming if you need more self-affirmation from me..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you a girl?

Lolololol
|Dore|
IgglesD
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by IgglesD »

As with most topics recently on FH, this thread was entertaining, but micropennus this is getting a little creepy. :shock:
Fishing 24/7
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Fishing 24/7 »

mike theres no use of hitting the secret lake. :D

its been fished out . :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

all the winter presure got to the spawn and now the smallies arent bitting anymore. :D :D :D :D

dont forget the video on how you guys got BOOTED out of the lake by crazy mike.

yan know who im talking about!