Sad

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Sad

Post by Jimmy_1 »

I haven't been on the site for a while now....other sites being more intriguing to be honest.

When I first joined this site people were eager to meet, share knowledge and talk fishing.

Now its become a site to hock over-priced used stuff and to vent/whine/bad mouth.

The reason I have made it a point to post useless junk, act as a blow-hard and generally be an annoyance was to prove a POINT.

My point being that whenever I posted reports, showed fish pics etc I was ALWAYS subject to some kind of reprimand from someone or dramatics from the other. But not very many congratulatory replies from "fisher people".

However, whenever I came on here being a jack-butt...well no shortage of folks ready to pounce....(in fact it was all too easy). I thoroughly enjoyed how people who barely know me took it upon themselves to berate me. Thinking that some how they were "proving a point" blah, blah, blah.

Fact is I didn't and still don't give a rats arse.

I have fished with many people on this site, and save 1 I am sure could easily fish with again. Sadly they too say how diplorable and sad this site has become.

Now boys, if you were douchebags back in High School and felt lacking in the trouser department thats fine. You are now what? 40?50?60?70?

Maybe its time to GROW UP? Isn't this the net? why bother fighting or arguing and showing emotion? At the end of the day do you not have a family to go home to? Friends to spend time with?

Waaaay to many emotions on here. I think Dr.Phil is needed for a few folk.

Go ahead, sling mud, delete my account...whatever.

Truth be known this site SUCKS now.
I fish when SHE lets me!!!
Out4trout
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: Sad

Post by Out4trout »

Jimmy_1 wrote:... I have made it a point to post useless junk, act as a blow-hard and generally be an annoyance ...
Jimmy_1 wrote:... whenever I came on here being a jack-butt...
Jimmy_1 wrote:...Fact is I didn't and still don't give a rats arse...
Jimmy_1 wrote: Maybe its time to GROW UP?
Read what you wrote, if you don't get the irony, read it again. If you still don't get it, read it again and again until you do.

I totally agree with the subject- SAD
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

LOL!

I do. Hence why it should be Opinion-Hawk.net
BigC
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by BigC »

It is what we make it....

You can help or you can hurt, but it's always your decision.

BigC
brufan
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by brufan »

Jimmy_1 wrote:I haven't been on the site for a while now....other sites being more intriguing to be honest.

When I first joined this site people were eager to meet, share knowledge and talk fishing.
I have to agree with you, the site has really gone down hill since you joined.
brufan.
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

brufan wrote:
Jimmy_1 wrote:I haven't been on the site for a while now....other sites being more intriguing to be honest.

I have to agree with you, the site has really gone down hill since you joined.
brufan.
An example of pure douchebaggery from this site.