tomato juice

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
liyan45236
Participant
Participant

tomato juice

Post by liyan45236 »

Drunk food liver bowel care
Celery:
Celery is rich in B vitamins (vitamin food), can break down alcohol.
Yogurt:
Yogurt can protect gastric mucosa, slow alcohol absorption, but calcium (calcium foods) are abundant, particularly effective in alleviating irritable drink.
Tomato juice:
Special fructose-rich tomato juice, can promote the decomposition of alcohol. A drink tomato juice 300 ml or more, to make sense of the gradual disappearance of dizzy after drinking.
Grapes (grape food):
Grapes are rich in tartaric acid, and the wine can interact to form esters of ethanol, to achieve the purpose of hangover. If you eat before drinking, but also to prevent drunkenness.
Watermelon:
Watermelon can be clearing away heat, alcohol can rapidly excreted in the urine.
Olive:
Olive sober since ancient times, Qingwei heat, promoting appetite, "medicine", can direct human consumption, but also add rock sugar stew.
Grapefruit: FFXIV account
World of Warcraft Gold
Tera account
It was found that meat with grapefruit dipped in sugar to eat, drink in the mouth of the elimination of alcohol have a good effect, solve the tone problem.
Honey (Honey products):
Honey contains a special ingredient that can promote the decomposition of alcohol absorption, reduce headaches, particularly red wine induced headache, especially good results with honey.
Banana:
Drink and eat some bananas, can increase blood glucose (blood sugar food) concentration, reduced the proportion of alcohol in the blood, to achieve the purpose of hangover. At the same time, it removes the palpitations, chest tightness and other symptoms.
ASK
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by ASK »

Thank you liyan about the rich information.

I don't used alcohol in all my life :roll: but your information it will help someone used to drink.

ASK :lol: