asians

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
fishin mission
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Re: Half Moon Bay?

Post by fishin mission »

[quote][/Most of those spots have been fished out by Asians.quote]

Just for your info seen a few of our white boys breaking every rule in the book at walleye bay ice fishing!!
andrew1234
Participant
Participant

Post by andrew1234 »

Alot of asians are ignorant. So many times ive asked them what is in their cooler, they usually either claim to speak no english or have no idea what the species is. Not only fishing out of season but ignoring counts as well. Ive tried to address this issue before only to be called a racist. Its not racist when im reporting what i see
Fishoholic
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Fishoholic »

I hear ya but it's not just Asians. I have seen plenty of white people who do them same: ex. Not sure what they have on stringer, fishing out of season, etc. I just give them a heads up (friendly reminder like bass are out of season FYI.) some listen some are d!cks. Every group has their bad apples. It might seem like its just Asians from where you fish but I can tell ya I have honestly ran into more white people breaking the rules than Asians. Maybe because I do most of my fishing outside of the city. Don't get me wrong I'm not calling anyone a racist Im just chiming in with what I have seen in my experiences. I've have run into plenty of Asians that follow the rules but have also seen the ones you speak of.
matcole
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

asians

Post by matcole »

moved this here instead and edited the others
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: asians

Post by cprince »

matcole wrote:moved this here instead and edited the others