Local Tournament controversy! On Video

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
cgates
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Local Tournament controversy! On Video

Post by cgates »

I love it when someone hides behind a fake name and start stuff then when it gets out of hand like this one has done by trying to tarnish someone????? I say SACK up..... By the way I go by the name Chris..... Chris Gates
Why don't you ask the man in question what he was doing???
thewhistleblower
Participant
Participant

Post by thewhistleblower »

Just wanted to clear a few things up.

I stumbled on the link from the other forum which as RJ stated is old news. I only posted the link to the other forum up here for a discussion to see what others thought of the video and decide themselves. I never once mentioned anyones name or accused anyone of cheating. I only said a POSSIBLE cheat and only supplied my opinion of the video and if any rules were broken what I feel the consequences should be if these accusations are true. I only stated I HEARD that he was banned for 2 years from B1. Let me say now that this statement is not a fact and is only a rumour and this is something I agree should have been left out of my original post.

My feelings about competeing against him and the suggestion of why Renegade has low registration were based on only if this rumour is true as I, like any other tournament angler looks out for the integrity of the sport.

I now regret doing the origianl post and I truly hope I did not pee pee anyone off as that was not my intent.
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bass Addict »

thewhistleblower wrote:

I now regret doing the origianl post and I truly hope I did not pee pee anyone off as that was not my intent.
Liar, Liar,Pants on fire !!
There will be an influx of Great Grey Owls in the winter of 2017
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by toobinator »

Mr. Whistleblower. Go back and read your original post. You were doing lots of finger pointing, even saying that was the reason that Renegade numbers were down. If your intents were as innocent as you claim you would have a tough time explaining your choice of handle.
Save a bass. Eat a chicken