Winter's Lake Trout Home & Abroad. Report.

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
bradford2
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Winter's Lake Trout Home & Abroad. Report.

Post by bradford2 »

No doubt you would like to see this one locked Bunk.

The fact remains that this should have just been an epic winter lake trout report, had one single paragraph been left out. Instead you found the need to include the drama right here along side all those awesome fish.

If people only knew the whole story, heck all the stories, those fish would pale in comparison to the nonsense that seems to go hand in hand with fishing for you. This likely isn't the place for that. All the more reason for your ex-friend (one of) to keep ignoring this post and every other attempt at dragging him through the mud you have made.

As for Grant (another ex) and his comments which you were so quick to threaten, I'm guessing based on a post I saw on facebook that he was upset after having learned how you probably hacked your way in to the private site (and read the punch comment) through another ex-friend. In all fairness to you though, most certainly you were shown the door. Sharing information wasn't exactly your thing if I recall which is odd for someone who requests it from others on a regular basis.

Please feel free to speak your truth... but I would suggest instead you go back to your original report, delete the nonsense and let the rest follow suit. There is no need for any of this BS here.