Team Renegade Master Development-Newboro Lake-Jan 18, 7-10pm

Information on Tournaments, results, articles, and the players.
RenegadeBass
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Team Renegade Master Development-Newboro Lake-Jan 18, 7-10pm

Post by RenegadeBass »

Renegade Bass is very exciting to be presenting something very unique to the Tournament fishing industry, the Team Renegade Master Development series. Renegade Bass has assembly some of it's top anglers who will be presenting detailed lake specific information as well and provide participating teams with season long coaching and guidance.

These top anglers will provide a wealth of information during the seminar which includes off-season and pre-fishing planning, equipment and tackle advice, proven techniques tailored for the specific bodies of water and tournament strategies. The program does not end after the seminars. Participating teams that sign-up will have these top anglers be their personal coach for the entire season. The goal of the program is not simply provide information but develop well-informed and competitive tournament anglers.
This program is not open to the general angling community. You must be registered for either the 2014 series or the Pro-AM to participate. Series and Pro-AM registrations will be except at the seminars and there is no requirement to attend all three seminars to participate but with the information being presented you'll want to attend all three.

Dates:
*** All seminars are at Ottawa Citizen Building 1101 Baxter Rd, Ottawa ***

Saturday January 18 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm - Newboro Lake
Lenny Devos - Scott Bullen - Doug Bowes

Saturday February 15 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm - Mississippi Lake
Matt Massey - Corey Gaffney

Saturday March 15 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm - St.Lawrence River
Dave Chong - Doug Brownridge - Paul Shibata - Craig Lister
Jean-Martin Landry - Pat Milot - Steve Barnett

Further Details: http://www.renegadebass.com/en/team_renegade.html

To participate please RSVP via email (renegadebassseries@gmail.com or info@renegadebass.com) though we will accept drop-ins provided you are registered or have your registration in hand for the 2014 series or Pro-AM event.
"Today's Release, Tomorrow's Catch", “Sooner, Farther, Safer"
Paul Shibata
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Team Renegade Master Development-Newboro Lake-Jan 18, 7-

Post by Paul Shibata »

This is an unbelievable opportunity. Currently Renegade Bass has earned the reputation for the gold standard of fish management and attracting many of the best anglers in Canada. Renegade would also like to become known as a great place to develop your skills as a competitive fisherman. The Masters Development Program has been created to ensure that those teams wishing to further their skill set as competitive anglers are able to do so with the full support of the Renegade Pros. Each of the teams participating in the free program will be paired up with their own personal coaches/mentors whom will serve as a resource throughout the off season and during the tournament schedule. Who wouldn't want to be able to call Bob Izumi, Dave Chong, Len Devos (etc) directly and ask just about any question which might provide better insight on how to become a more successful competitive angler in 2014. Many of the Renegade Pros have already volunteered to serve as coaches, in addition some will be presenting formal seminars dissecting each of the lakes on the 2014 schedule.

If you have ever thought about participating in the Renegade Bass Series, this is your year. Boasting in excess of 166% payback in 2013, Renegade Bass is by far the most lucrative series in Canada and now through a structured program will also be an incredible place to develop your skills along the way. See you all on January 18th, we promise to help you become better anglers.

Paul Shibata
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Paul Shibata »

renegade masters development logo RS.jpg
renegade masters development logo RS.jpg (277.09 KiB) Viewed 3368 times
If you're thinking about fishing the Renegade Series this year or perhaps were planning on participating in the Steve Lee Memorial Pro-Am, be sure to drop by the first Renegade Bass Masters Development Workshop. Tonight (7pm, Ottawa Citizen Building) Len Devos, Scott Bullen and Doug Bowles will share their collective knowledge on how they have been so successful on Newboro Lake. This free evening will be incredibly informative and will be geared at an extremely high level. Lure selection, lake navigation, specialized techniques, prefishing efficiency are amongst some of the topics covered in this evenings seminar. A "Pro Panel" will complete the evening where the participants will be able to ask any number of fishing questions to a group of the Renegade Pros.

Admission is free provided that you have registered for either the Series or the Pro-Am
Registrations will be accepted at the door.
Resize of Resize of pro am 2014-01.jpg
Resize of Resize of pro am 2014-01.jpg (317.73 KiB) Viewed 3368 times
StarTzar
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by StarTzar »

I very, very, very impressed with this seminar. I was not expecting to get that much information.
Len and Scott did a fantastic job. True professionals. Excellent presentation.
Can't thank them enough for taking the time to do this.

The discussion on wind and current was an eye opener for me.
You often hear about current and wind and how it will affect the fishing conditions.
But not too often will you get a breakdown of how it truly affects the fishing conditions on a specific body of water.
I'll be going over my mental notes and putting them to paper.
I am sure that we will be well prepared when we fish the Newboro.

The executive members did a fantastic job in putting all this together.
The Seminar series will surely put Renegade in the forefront as being the best Tournament fishing series in Canada.
Renegade is setting the pace with their innovations and other organization will surely follow suit.
This is the only Tournament Series that are truly interested in making the members better fisherman.

I am really looking forward to the next seminar.
BAA - 2016 Team 18 (10 shy of 28)
Renegade Bass - 2013 Team 67 - 2014 Team 28 - 2015 Team 51
BAA (Great organization) 2011 and 2012 Team 7
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by toobinator »

I was there too and I agree 100%. Had to bail early but got a ton of information. For the life of me I can't figure out why there isn't a waiting list to get into Renegade.
Save a bass. Eat a chicken
Wolfy
Participant
Participant

Post by Wolfy »

I agree 110%.

Scott and Lenny did a grade "A" job. Many thanks to them and All the Renegade staff that put in the time and effort into organizing everything last night. Very knowledgeable seminar indeed. I look forward to attending the remaining seminars.

To anyone who is on the fence as weather or not to join Renegade bass, just do it. For a tournament series to bring on a wide open learning seminar with no hidden secrets, means a lot. They show that not only can they put together a top notch BASS series, but they also care about the competitiveness of their anglers. By sharing the knowledge of top name anglers that are known and respected all over Canada. They cover each individual body of water, and break it down all the way from navigating the waterways, right up to fishing techniques and lure selection. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks Guys for all your volunteering to help all our anglers within the Renegade world!!

Cheers,
Matt Wolfgram