Feb 15th 7:00 pm - Team Renegade Master Development

Information on Tournaments, results, articles, and the players.
RenegadeBass
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Feb 15th 7:00 pm - Team Renegade Master Development

Post by RenegadeBass »

The second seminar of the Team Renegade Master Development program takes place Saturday February 15th starting at 7:00 pm. This seminar will focus on Mississippi Lake. If you are not registered for the series this is a great opportunity to drop off your registration and meet fellow Renegade Bass members.

We encourage everyone registered for the Pro-Am event to also participate. If you haven't registered for the Pro-AM event you can bring your registration on the 15th.

The Team Renegade Master Development program is open to teams registered for the series that did not qualify for the Classic in either of the past 2 years or new members to Renegade Bass. All amateur participants of the Pro-Am are welcome! If you missed the one, you are still welcome to participate.

We have received some great feedback after the seminar and below are a few quotes:

"I found the knowledge the speakers shared during the seminar Saturday to be truely impressive. What really caught my attention was the knowledge the speakers have of the waters and how they shift from year to year."

"The quality and quantity of information far exceeded my expectations .. a real credit to Renegade Bass to be able/willing to develop its members."

"It was great to see such a great turn out and having the opportunity to see the boys and talk about the upcoming season. If you have not had the opportunity of being able to attend last nights event make sure you attend February and you will be happy you did."

"The seminar permited us to understand the body of water and have us start planning in a positive mind set."

"I was very, very, very impressed with this seminar. I did not expect to get that much information."

"I love the concept and think everybody left Saturday having learned something."

"I am astounded at the amount of knowledge available to us....and am positive I will only improve this season on and off the water."

Dates:

*** All seminars are at Ottawa Citizen Building 1101 Baxter Rd, Ottawa ***

Saturday February 15 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm - Mississippi Lake
Matt Massey - Corey Gaffney

Saturday March 15 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm - St.Lawrence River
Dave Chong - Doug Brownridge - Paul Shibata - Craig Lister
Jean-Martin Landry - Pat Milot - Steve Barnett

Further Details: http://www.renegadebass.com/en/team_renegade.html

To participate please RSVP via email (renegadebassseries@gmail.com or info@renegadebass.com) though we will accept drop-ins provided you are registered or have your registration in hand for the 2014 series or Pro-AM event.
"Today's Release, Tomorrow's Catch", “Sooner, Farther, Safer"