Why not you?

Information on Tournaments, results, articles, and the players.
Bobber
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: Why not you?

Post by Bobber »

Let's consider this done now and move on. I commend those who realize they've done something wrong...we all do it, and to admit it and apologize, regardless of whether or not that apologize may or may not be accepted, is not a small task.

Thanks.....on to better conversations.
Rob Atkinson
Site Admin (retired)
MichaelVandenberg
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by MichaelVandenberg »

Thanks to all that have shown their support for Renegade Bass, the Shootout series and tournament fishing in general. 2014 is shaping up to be a fantastic year for bass tournaments in Eastern Ontario. Both series continue to increase what they have to offer to the tournament angler and there has been no better time to be fishing tournaments.

I look forward to seeing you on the water.

Cheers,
Michael Vandenberg
Renegade Bass President
i got worms
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by i got worms »

Although I've yet to fish the Renegade series, it has always appeared to be a top notch operation right from day one and I've heard nothing but good things about the organizers and anglers. I look forward to joining in the next couple of years and I wish all the Renegade anglers the best of luck this season. Whack 'em and stack 'em boys! 8)
I got 99 problems but a fish ain't one...
Doug
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Doug »

MichaelVandenberg wrote:Thanks to all that have shown their support for Renegade Bass, the Shootout series and tournament fishing in general. 2014 is shaping up to be a fantastic year for bass tournaments in Eastern Ontario. Both series continue to increase what they have to offer to the tournament angler and there has been no better time to be fishing tournaments.

I look forward to seeing you on the water.

Cheers,
Michael Vandenberg
Renegade Bass President
I reckon the only problem this year might be that the bass boats will have to be like those Florida swamp rigs with a honkin' big fan on the back, to blow the boat along the top of all that ICE!!!!!! 8)

Doug
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by toobinator »

I got worms: I see you hail from the St Lawrence. This might just be the year for you to make the jump with back to back on the St Lawrence followed by St Francis. Something to ponder at least.

Ed
Save a bass. Eat a chicken
TheMaverick
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by TheMaverick »

toobinator wrote:I got worms: I see you hail from the St Lawrence. This might just be the year for you to make the jump with back to back on the St Lawrence followed by St Francis. Something to ponder at least.

Ed
If fishin ain't your mission, then you can kiss my Bass!
i got worms
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by i got worms »

toobinator wrote:I got worms: I see you hail from the St Lawrence. This might just be the year for you to make the jump with back to back on the St Lawrence followed by St Francis. Something to ponder at least.

Ed
And ponder I have, but it just ain't in the cards for me this year. Plus I'd like to upgrade the old 340V before I get too serious ;). I'll be happy to squeeze in a few EOBO's plus the MS Bassin this season.

Cheers
I got 99 problems but a fish ain't one...