2015 Renegade Bass Schedule (Updated Nov 21st)

Information on Tournaments, results, articles, and the players.
RenegadeBass
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

2015 Renegade Bass Schedule (Updated Nov 21st)

Post by RenegadeBass »

2015 Renegade Bass Live Release Tournament Fishing Series Schedule

July 4th Q1 Lake St.Francis, Marina 200 Cornwall
July 18th Q2 Big Rideau Lake, Rideau Ferry Harbour
August 8th Q3 Mississippi Lake, Riverside Park, Carleton Place
August 9th Pro-AM & Kid's Derby Mississippi Lake, Riverside Park, Carleton Place
August 22nd Q4 Ottawa River, Rockland

September 12th & 13th CLASSIC XX

Potential locations for Classic XX are the St. Lawrence River (Morrisburg), St. Lawrence River (Gananoque), Newboro Lake and Dog/Cranberry/Whitefish Lakes.

Entry fees: $1200 plus membership, admin and big fish fees.
Last edited by RenegadeBass on Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Today's Release, Tomorrow's Catch", “Sooner, Farther, Safer"
lape0019
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: 2015 Renegade Bass Schedule

Post by lape0019 »

Yup,

From what I have pieced together from various anglers is it is an effort to reduce the commitment of time involved to try and get more participants.

Not a bad idea for the time but I would think it would make the series more challenging should you have a slow start to the season.
Last edited by lape0019 on Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by toobinator »

Going back to 4 tournaments frees up a weekend and allows us to start 1 week later than normal avoiding the conflict with Lefaivre that a lot of renegade members like to fish. With the back to back tournaments that we have had the last few years to make the 5 tournament schedule work, 40% of your year was based on 1 body of water. If it was a body that you weren't strong on, it made the classic doubly hard to attain. It also lowers the season fees by one. If renegade guys want to fish more tournaments, there is certainly no shortage of circuits to choose from. The Shootout series comes to mind first.

I for one love the new schedule and will be signing up again.

Ed
Save a bass. Eat a chicken
StarTzar
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by StarTzar »

I never did like the back to back. I really like the new Schedule.
I'm looking forward to getting back out there.

The only thing I don't like is that we can't select our Team number ... I would keep 28 8)
BAA - 2016 Team 18 (10 shy of 28)
Renegade Bass - 2013 Team 67 - 2014 Team 28 - 2015 Team 51
BAA (Great organization) 2011 and 2012 Team 7
BobbyJordan
Participant
Participant

Post by BobbyJordan »

As much as I like to cram in as many events as I can in the summer months, I am happy with the new schedule (maybe not as happy as my wife was to learn there are only 4). To me it demonstrates that Renegade Bass is listening to its members and adapting to ensure it meets the satisfaction of the most possible competitors. Lower fees, less commitment, less focus on the big waters and more local appeal to the Ottawa and area teams. All of this has been acheived while still offering the highest pay outs and still awarding the Ranger boat as a Classic prize. I will definitely be back for another year and hope to see a few more fish-hawkers throw their names in the hat!