Renegade Bass: Apr 11th 7:00 pm Ottawa River MDP Seminar

Information on Tournaments, results, articles, and the players.
RenegadeBass
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Renegade Bass: Apr 11th 7:00 pm Ottawa River MDP Seminar

Post by RenegadeBass »

The fourth and final seminar of the Renegade BASS Master Development Program takes place on this Saturday April 11th from 7-9 pm and will cover the Ottawa River. Even if you missed the first three seminars, eligible anglers are welcome to attend.

The MDP program consists of off season seminars for each series qualifier body of water and an optional mentoring program during the fishing season for series registered anglers that are eligible and choose to participate. Presenters for this seminar include Paul Shibata and Craig Lister.

2015 Renegade Bass series registered competitors that did not compete in the 2014 series or qualify for the 2014 Classic are eligible for the MDP seminars. All AMs that are registered for the 2015 Pro-AM on Mississippi Lake August 9th are also eligible to attend the seminars for free. Registrations for both the series and Pro-AM will be accepted at the seminars.

Please RSVP via info@renegadebass.com

Date: Saturday, April 11th at 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: Ottawa Citizen Building, 1101 Baxter Rd, Ottawa, ON K2C 3M4, Canada

The seminars start at 7:00 pm with doors open at 6:30 pm.

See you there!
"Today's Release, Tomorrow's Catch", “Sooner, Farther, Safer"
Christian Gervais
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Reneagde Bass: Apr 11th 7:00 pm Ottawa River MDP Seminar

Post by Christian Gervais »

I wished I could go but not eligible :cry: . Maybe next year.
zeke13
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Renegade Bass: Apr 11th 7:00 pm Ottawa River MDP Seminar

Post by zeke13 »

Not being eligible might be discouraging but maybe you should consider going to Paddletales event on April 18th. As I indicated in previous posts, it'll be less body-of-water specific, but overall, it will be an awesome set of seminars and easily worth the $50.
Christian Gervais
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Christian Gervais »

zeke13 wrote:Not being eligible might be discouraging but maybe you should consider going to Paddletales event on April 18th. As I indicated in previous posts, it'll be less body-of-water specific, but overall, it will be an awesome set of seminars and easily worth the $50.
The only problem is that I will be about 8 hours away from Paddletales on that day. :shock:
zeke13
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by zeke13 »

Christian Gervais wrote: The only problem is that I will be about 8 hours away from Paddletales on that day. :shock:
Look on the bright side ... the early catch-and-release season on Lake Champlain opens this Saturday so while some of us are talking about catching fish this Saturday evening, you can actually be catching fish :D