Cheaters

Information on Tournaments, results, articles, and the players.
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: Cheaters

Post by almontefisher »

I have said this on FB and will say it here again guys. Without the proof we are no better than a father who feels the need to stone his daughter to death for assuming a man looked at her.

We are a country of innocent until proven guilty but when everyone skips that step it does not help us out at all. You need proof of this before slamming two guys for doing this. I do have my opinion that they intended to cheat yes but like RJ said. The tourney organizers etc did not follow thru with it the right way and may have helped save these guys from certain charges etc. They did nothing wrong at this point in time.

I could say I saw Smitty doing the same thing but without proof should you believe me?? No. Ok so there were laundry baskets with bass in them. Maybe someone was taking their pet bass out for a swim or something. Yes that is a stupid thing to say but so is accusing two guys of something without proof. Good lord guys and gals if you want to be your own judges and jury then go to another country that runs like that!!
Fishing isn't a matter of life and death....
It's much more important.

ORWL
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

This isn't going to court nor will charges be laid. They are being tried in court of public opinion. The public has a mound of evidence and situational type proof that convicts them in people's eyes. Mine too.

The best thing I've seen so far is that they are sponsored by Ashley Madison. Now that's funny.

RJ
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

If that is true. That they are indeed sponsored by Ashley Madison.

Then "Cheaters" is a VERY fitting term for them.

If I were their wives I would be placing a call to an attorney and/or a Private Investigator.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

It's a joke Jimmy. Geez dude. Pick up on things a bit :lol:
Gord
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by Gord »

RJ wrote:
The best thing I've seen so far is that they are sponsored by Ashley Madison. Now that's funny.

RJ
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm a goin' fishin', mama's goin' fishin' and my baby's goin fishin' too.

.......Taj Mahal.... "Fishin' Blues"
Gord
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by Gord »

Jimmy_1 wrote:If that is true. That they are indeed sponsored by Ashley Madison.

Then "Cheaters" is a VERY fitting term for them.

If I were their wives I would be placing a call to an attorney and/or a Private Investigator.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm a goin' fishin', mama's goin' fishin' and my baby's goin fishin' too.

.......Taj Mahal.... "Fishin' Blues"