Renegade 150hp and under tournaments

Information on Tournaments, results, articles, and the players.
FishingFreak13
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Renegade 150hp and under tournaments

Post by FishingFreak13 »

I am thinking abouthat fishing the under 150hp tournaments Renegade is hosting this year. Just wondering if anyone that is fishing it or is thinking about it needs a partner for it. I do have an 18 foot bass boat but the engine is going in for some repairs before the season so I could be the boater or non boater. I have fished my entire life have fished the Renegade pro am twice and one shootout series event so am fairly versed in tournament fishing.

Brian Simms
Oneeleven
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Re: Renegade 150hp and under tournaments

Post by Oneeleven »

Hey Brian,
I am looking to do one or more of these possibly, and am looking for a boater. I'm still a newb for tourneys. Just going in to my second season of the OVSB series, and as well, fished a Pro-am. Did a couple of the Big Bass Mega Bucks too.

If you're interested in talking, just PM me :)

Tia
JimW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JimW »

I am looking at doing 2 of the Renegade Opens. I have a 17 foot aluminum deep V with a 115, not the fastest boat but it gets the job done. I might be looking for a partner for 1 or both tournaments depending on if my other partner is available or not.

JimW
Jim Wilson
Fish-Hawk.Net Administrator
Smiths Falls DCI REDHAWKS Fishing Team Coach
A big thanks to all the companies that support my fishing adventures.
https://linktr.ee/jim.wilson.fishing
https://www.facebook.com/jim.wilson.fishing
Oneeleven
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Oneeleven »

JimW wrote:I am looking at doing 2 of the Renegade Opens. I have a 17 foot aluminum deep V with a 115, not the fastest boat but it gets the job done. I might be looking for a partner for 1 or both tournaments depending on if my other partner is available or not.

JimW
That's what I love with the concept of these tourneys. 115 is plenty fast enough! :)