Bancroft Bass Tournament Series

Information on Tournaments, results, articles, and the players.
jjcanoe
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Bancroft Bass Tournament Series

Post by jjcanoe »

Has anyone here fished this small series or have any experience with it. I'm considering a couple of the dates for this summer.
http://www.bbtseries.ca/
Thanks jjcanoe
2015 Crestliner Vision 1700
115 Mercury 4 stroke
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
badbass72
Participant
Participant

Re: Bancroft Bass Tournament Series

Post by badbass72 »

When I started dating my now wife I did a few up there to get to know the area and some new people. Seemed like a fun bunch of guys and some really nice water. Not sure how much things have changed in 6 or 7 years but I would guess still a great way to get started or if you are new to the area like I was.
Thanks to all my sponsors: Urban Ford, Urban Sport, Quick Lane Auto Care, Quantum, Strike King, Gourley's Outdoors, Goldwing Automotive, Amsoil, Canadian Tire Renfrew and Demonic Custom Tackle
jjcanoe
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Bancroft Bass Tournament Series

Post by jjcanoe »

Thanks for the feedback. We've got a trailer in the area, might be able to do two of the tournaments this year due to prior commitments (probably only one though) the 5 hour drive home on a Sunday night would be the biggest stumbling block for us (after fishing 7-3pm) since I've already booked my vacation time this summer, and many weeks I'm back at work Sunday evenings :-( gonna see how things work out and book some Mondays off next year! Looks like a fun little series to get started with though.
2015 Crestliner Vision 1700
115 Mercury 4 stroke
So long, and thanks for all the fish.