Biggs Bass Tournament

Information on Tournaments, results, articles, and the players.
hvacoutdoorsman
Participant
Participant

Biggs Bass Tournament

Post by hvacoutdoorsman »

Hey Guys and gals,

My brother and I run a single day bass tournament on Lake Dore near Eganville. The tournament field is maxed at 30 boats. Right now we're sitting at 11 registered teams. It's a pairs tournament with $100 entry fee, which includes your big fish buy in. It's a fundraising tournament where a percentage of the proceeds go to the OFAH to stock lakes in the local areas. Although last year the OFAH put the donated funds towards giving unprivileged children the chance to experience fishing. Which we're really happy with. The tournament date is July 28. If you're interested please reply to me or go to our facebook page:

https://m.facebook.com/biggsbasstournam ... rce=result

If we can fill the field, we will be paying down to 6th spot, with top prize being just shy of $700. This will be 100% dependant on the amount of boats in the field. Plus there will be lots of sponsor prizes to be won as well. 1st big fish will be a cash prize, while second big fish will be a team prize pack. We will be doing walk on's. But, if the field gets filled before the tournament date, we will close registration and notify every way we can. Blast off and weigh in will be in order of registration. This is a pretty relaxing, low key tournament. Looking forward to seeing some of you out there.

Matt ((AKA Wolfy)