GREAT TO SEE A HUNTING FORUM!

baitcaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

GREAT TO SEE A HUNTING FORUM!

Post by baitcaster »

Thanks Bobber - you are right - many people who fish also hunt (Mike and I included) so it is great to see a forum where this topic can be discussed. As well, a few of the sponsors of the site do sell hunting equipment as well (Bait Casters included) and I will now start to post hunting specials as well in our forum.
To mark the occassion, our first special will be:

NO TAX on all instock hunting clothing (blaze and camo) and all Treestands for all Fish-Hawk Hunting Forum members from now until the end of October!

Anyone got a deer with the bow yet this year? Neither Mike nor I have had a chance to get out. He did spend a week up north moose hunting but came home with partridge and lake trout instead! What's with that???

Crystal
JC
Participant
Participant

Post by JC »

No TAX + the 10% fish-hawk coupon? :lol:

Prolly not.... just curious though with that discount it would really make it hard for me to pass up that ladder stand you sell, the comfort zone. Gets great reviews and looks pretty sweeeeeet!!

CHeeRs
J
baitcaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Ladder Stand

Post by baitcaster »

No, afraid it's one or the other, however, since you're the first Fish-Hawker to respond I will give it to you for $150 tax in. That's almost as good a deal! Just call the store at 613-253-3474 if you want us to hold it for you!
Thanks,

Crystal