Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Guess Who Is Coming For Dinner

Post by LeGrand »

orrsey
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by orrsey »

Thats too funny...It reminds me of a story from a while back involving a guy I know and a couple ducks. This guy and his family were invited to a wedding that was in a park. The park was located on a pond and the actual hotel they were staying at was located on the park as well. This guy is a real hunter and loves his wild game. So during the day of the wedding people are hanging out in the hotel having a couple drinks. This guy I know has a room on the ground level so you can walk right out the balcony door into the park. Anyway, everyone is sitting around on the second level of the hotel and this guys wife asks some people "wheres Jeff?" well no one seems to know so she goes and looks out the room window....Heres Jeff with hands and pockets full of bread luring this big fat drake mallard into his hotel room through the balcony door in an attempt for a quick wild game lunch. His wife screams down "Jeff, what are you doing??" He knew the gig was up at this point and his lunch would have to wait.

orrsey
LeGrand
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by LeGrand »

Would have been tempted to do the same thing.

:lol:
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

How about that... cute AND tasty!

Delicious on a cedar fueled open fire. I would not want to meet a tame one like that... I would feel too guilty eating it. They are thankfully and maddeningly skittish in the Gat Hills. Use a .22 with longs when I go out looking for them and keep a wrist rocket in the car with a good supply of ball bearings for those chance encounters.