Stay out of our spot!!!

ralphie
Participant
Participant

Post by ralphie »

I think the more hunters you speak with all have trespassing stories. Yes I have had the discussion with strangers in my tree stands, common response is they had permission from the land owner- when advised that I'm the owner
they usually leave . I have had strangers see me in tree in blaze orange and
just move 100 yeards away and try and hide. They usually arrive just at the witching hour- then I start signing as loud as possible- they runied my evening chances- so I ensure nobody wins. My main concern is safety, not a great feeling walking out in the dark and wondering if anyone could mistake me as a deer. My buddy always carries a flashlight to walk out pointed at himself not the ground or path just for safety reasons. The dog guys, well they say they can't control where a dog will trail a deer but- I know lots of instances where they start the dogs on one edge of private farms and line the opposite side- knowing full well, they will sweep land they cannot get permission to hunt. I am amazed at peoples gall and the supreme efforts they apply to get the most the fastest with no respect for others. Gives some hunters a bad name with hunters- there was a show which stated these unethical guys are not hunters- just thugs who carry guns and may have a permit to take an animal. I guess I need to find spots wiell away from roads and easy access.

stay safe