looking for used turkey guns

Yannick Loranger
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

looking for used turkey guns

Post by Yannick Loranger »

So I've hit the jackpot!! My fiancee INSISTS we take the turkey hunting seminar. We've been signed up for the last 2 years but had things come up at the last minute both times, but this year we're doing it. So now, I'm looking to gear up. We're looking for a couple good turkey guns. Doesn't have to be fancy or anything but if anyone has one that they're willing to sell please let me know! Thanks.

Yannick
orrsey
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by orrsey »

Try the huntontario.com "for sale by owner" there is a couple shotguns in there for sale. This fall I bought a 870 supermag from Lebarons for $330 brand new.

http://forums.oodmag.com/showthread.php?t=1332

http://forums.oodmag.com/showthread.php?t=1085

orrsey
Doug
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Doug »

Another very good forum for buying and selling firearms is here:

www.canadiangunnutz.com

You need to register and be approved for membership in the exchange forums, but basically unless you are Wendy Cukier, you will be approved.

I am there as Doug also. And as Orrsey mentions, you do not have to spend a ton of money on a turkey gun.

Doug
hook&shoot
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by hook&shoot »

Perth gun show comes up about ealy April too. lots to choose from there if you can wait
Doug
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Doug »

And if you go to the Perth Gun Show, go about two-thirds the way down on the north wall, and introduce yourselves to the hairy fellow behind the tables. That would be me, with the Gun Nutz t-shirt on............ :wink:

Doug