Eganville Gun Show this weekend

Doug
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Eganville Gun Show this weekend

Post by Doug »

This weekend at the Eganville arena, Eastern Ontario's biggest and best gun show! Doors open to the public at 9 am both days.

If you do drop by, please take a moment to introduce yourself. I will be an exhibitor again this year, and I look exactly like my avatar. :shock:

Doug
LeGrand
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by LeGrand »

Well Doug, guess I'll stop by.

I had never been to a gun show before (exception the small stuff at the Carp Shows), until I stopped-by from returning from Kingston at the Perth Gun Show this pass Spring.

WOW, lot's of people. Felt like a sardine inside that place.

Was told that the Perth Show is small compared to the Eganville one. So got to see that one, also.

Would you know if any small survivor gun is sold at that Show. You know the type with either the .22, and/or 410 ga.?
Doug
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Doug »

The Perth show this spring was INSANE on the Saturday, it was way too crowded and people could not move around.

Eganville will be full, but should not be anywhere near that crowded - and it is a larger venue (bigger arena). Sunday will be less busy than Saturday, it always is.

Most years there is pretty much a bit of everything being offered at the Eganville show, and yes for sure there might be some of the smaller "survival" type shootin' irons available. A guy called David Delisle always has quite an assortment, and he will be there I am sure.

See you there! :wink:

Doug
Doug
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Doug »

well it was a GREAT show!

But if legrand was there I did not meet him or maybe did not recognize him???

There were a number of those little .410s there for sale, and at good prices.

Doug
LeGrand
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by LeGrand »

Doug wrote:well it was a GREAT show!

But if legrand was there I did not meet him or maybe did not recognize him???

There were a number of those little .410s there for sale, and at good prices.

Doug
Sorry Doug, couldn't make it. The wife (for her work) had to meet some foreigners at the airport that will be spending the next 9 months here in Canada. Her boss was to pick them up, and settle them in appartments, and go shopping for groceries with them the next day, but she (her boss)had to tend to her sick sister and children. Last minute thing.

So I was delegated to drive my teenaged kids in that heat to all of their weekend activities with their friends. Of course, they brought their friends back to my place for Hot-dogs and buggers and fun in the pool. I manage to enjoy the pool later in the day (when all the kids were out and driven back home).

As for those little .410, did you by any chance see some with the combination .22, .410 ?
Doug
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Doug »

back to LeGrand........

as a matter of fact there were at least two of the .22/.410 over/unders at the show, and one of them followed me home. :wink:

Doug
LeGrand
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by LeGrand »

Doug wrote:back to LeGrand........

as a matter of fact there were at least two of the .22/.410 over/unders at the show, and one of them followed me home. :wink:

Doug
Just for curiosity (you can PM me if you prefer than post a reply), what model did you get and how much did you pay for it. Also, would you know who I may contact (name & Tel #) to go have a look at the second model, unless yours just happens to be for sale :wink: )

Thanks
Doug
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Doug »

back to LeGrand...........check your mailbox, I sent you a pm right after I posted that tidbit. 8)

Doug