my moose hunt sucked

pikefisher2009
Participant
Participant

my moose hunt sucked

Post by pikefisher2009 »

well i came back last saturday from my so called first moose hunt in quebec,well i didnt realize i was with the most unorganized people in the world,first off we had to go back to town to get more food,as i told them lets bring all the food we can,one of the other guys drives up north quebec with half a trailer and half a jeep in wich we could of brought supplies,ran out of propane,i have 5 tanks,the other guy /brother showes up with a 4 wheeler wth tires that were cracked/finished,i used my dads 4 wheeler 4x4 500 artic cat,man o man these guys.well needles to say i wont hunt with these guys ever again,it cost me a small fortune to learn the hard way.it was a nightmare to be with these guys.
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

Sorry to hear that... nothing worse than hitching your self to the wrong horse(s)!!

I have done that in different situations, but I still feel for you. Go fishing with them first... cheaper way to find out if they are just drunks with guns or hunters!

Saw two NICE bucks today in our lower fields... too bad I was only hunting for calves!!

Craig
SeaMonster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by SeaMonster »

Well, I suppose some hunting is better than no hunting... :)
Sorry to hear about how it went. Chalk it up to experience and make your next year better...
cgates
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by cgates »

I will never hunt with a gang that i dont know just because of things like that
LeGrand
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by LeGrand »

cprince wrote:Sorry to hear that... nothing worse than hitching your self to the wrong horse(s)!!
Boy could I tell you stories of my bad adventures.

Feel real sorry for ya!