wanted

clint
Participant
Participant

wanted

Post by clint »

So it has come to this. Due to a family dispute (a family that I am not a part of) I have lost my normal hunting grounds. So I am in search of a new place(s) to bow hunt deer for the 2011 season and hopefully onwards after that. I know that land is hard to come by these days, which is why I’m starting my search now, before the end of the 2010 season. Ideally I’d be looking for someplace in wmu 64a, but as they say beggars can’t be choosers. I am strictly a bow hunter, and I am looking for a place that both I and my girlfriend would be able to hunt. We can’t offer much in the way of money but I am willing to help out around the property with anything that needs to be done, be it cutting and splitting fire wood, or helping with hay, anything really, I had a deal with my former property owner where I would fell, cut and split 14 cord of wood for him a year for the right to go out whenever I pleased, so a little hard work is fine by me. So it would be great if anyone from here needs a little help around the property and would be willing to work out an arrangement, or even if anyone knows of someone that they could put me in contact with that would be great too.