GOOSE HUNTING addition to your group?

jj-da-fisher
Participant
Participant

GOOSE HUNTING addition to your group?

Post by jj-da-fisher »

Looking for a group that needs or would like an extra shooter or even a single that wants some company/help in the setting up of the decoys and the calling? I am experienced and have everything that is required plus 2 dozen full bodied flocked head decoys and a low profile layout blind.
Been hunting for 20 + years so i am by no means a youngin.. I am in Barrhaven so i am looking for a group or single that hunt in the Richmond, Fallowfield, Kars, Osgoode area. I have access to fields just not in this area and am getting tired of making the drive but would have no problem in swapping a hunt or 2 if you would like to make the drive. The areas i have access to are in Trenton and Alexandria areas. But the Trenton fly way is not even as close to as good as this one is... The Alexandria area however is a totally different story still not as good as this one though.. Lately i have been working on locating the musky but would way rather be slamming some corn guzzlers so we could also work out a trade for hunting/fishing as well.
Let me know if you got room for another guys limit.....

JJ