Introduction and Tournament

A Forum for those who prefer the lighter side of boating. Canoes and Kayaks are becoming more and more popular. Let's talk about them!
Chris-Que-Yak
Participant
Participant

Introduction and Tournament

Post by Chris-Que-Yak »

Hi Folks,
I read about the upcoming Bite Me tournament on another forum. After looking up KAAO I found myself here! Very happy to find another dynamic forum about kayak fishing. When I can't be out on the water I really enjoy reading about it. I dont post often but I'm on every day reading about what has become a passion of mine.

I live in the Eastern Townships of Quebec and was looking to fish a tournament here at home only to discover there wasn't any. Long story short my buddy Scott and I started one last year in Noyan, Quebec on the shores of the Richelieu River. Last year was a great success with 52 participants and lots of positive feedback. This year the event is to be held (again) at the Sleepy Hollow Campground on June 18th. More information can be found at www.Que-Yak.ca
I hope to see some of you folks there. A reduced cost and t-Shirt offer is still valid until May 1'st. The grand participation prize is a Jackson Cuda 14. Top fishermen receive cash prizes. Last year $500 to first, plus smaller amounts for 2'nd, 3'rd ....

Looking forward to making the Bite Me tournament my first! I quickly discovered that organizing a tournament meant actually participating is next to impossible :(
Chris
RyanW
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Introduction and Tournament

Post by RyanW »

--
613 Ice Fishing
On Facebook
Chris-Que-Yak
Participant
Participant

Re: Introduction and Tournament

Post by Chris-Que-Yak »

Hi folks,
You have until May 1'st to sign up for the Sleepy Hollow Tournament in Noyan, Qc and save $10 and reserve a T-shirt.
A Jackson Cuda, lots of prizes and a wonderful day awaits!
Hope some of you folks make the trip! :D
www.Que-Yak.ca for details.