Palmerston Lake report

Got a story? Tell us all about it. Your stories will be referenced from our main menu Community Stories section of Fish-Hawk.Net. Please include both text and pictures. Some of you love to write a great story and they deserve some attention...
franklauzon
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Oh poor Pya

Post by franklauzon »

Paya you poor thing...

If you want to catch fish, stop fishing with Dave...

The man has a voodoo magic about him. :P

Sorry Dave, just had to... I can say this for Dave... Not too many guys that I have fished with have been so dedicated, and hard working... he sure tries to catch the fish... but ever since he lost his lucky lure, it's been all downhill from there... With his safety blanket gone (little jigging rap) he's nothing but a "little bay-bee" :shock: That one branch must have 30 lures on it by now.
franklauzon
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Directions to Palmerston

Post by franklauzon »

Hey Tipup

Palmerston, is a solid two hours from Ikea in Ottawa. You basically take Hwy 7, past Perth, past Silver Lake, and then you turn right on Road 509. It's well indicated. There are some different routes you can take using back roads, but this is the simplest direction wise. Follow the signs to Palmerston Lake, which is in the town of Ompah.

Hope this helps... It's far, no two ways about it. But I'll be back there again...
BASSSTALKER
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BASSSTALKER »

ha ha ha Kodiak :x :D

It's funny, Right after you left I had that girl on :evil: What does that tell ya. :evil: :D Paya knows I am a better guide than fisherman....at least on the ice :D

Thanks for the commets but being dedicated and hard working is misinterpereted for being pee pee off and stubborn :evil: and thinking I keep letting RJ down :x

I want that lure back so I can stop being known as LIVE RELEASE :x

Hope to fish with ya soon Kodiak. Now you know why I gave ya the wrong times :twisted: just joshin ya :D
BASSSTALKER
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BASSSTALKER »

Tip-Up, I got there in an hour and a half taking the back roads. PM me for directions
franklauzon
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

But you didn't actually ice the fish...

Post by franklauzon »

Dave,

You might have had the fish on, just like you have that big rainbow on... but realling them in, and icing them are two different things... You gotta catch the fish, to get the points.

Please, by all means disprove the "Live Release" myth for us!! :twisted:

For sure, we'll have to try to get out there sometime again.

For clarification, it took me two hours, we stopped at Tim's on the way, and I was hauling the 4-wheeler on a trailer...
BASSSTALKER
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BASSSTALKER »

Hey, Brian saw that big rainbow OK :D

It has been since BTS said I was cursed for loosing her, I have yet to catch a fish :x :evil: :x

BRI, Release me from this gosh-frosaken curse :x Just say it's over !

Please end my misery :cry:
bts
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

lost fish

Post by bts »

I'm thinking next time you come with us we will put you in shallower water. You are doing alright until you get to the last 3 to 5 feet. So on Saturday if you had been fishing in 65 feet instead of 70 feet that fish would have been on the ice. :D :D
BASSSTALKER
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BASSSTALKER »

:D You still have'nt lifted my curse bri! :P