Petrie Island (Friday)Now with pic's

Got a story? Tell us all about it. Your stories will be referenced from our main menu Community Stories section of Fish-Hawk.Net. Please include both text and pictures. Some of you love to write a great story and they deserve some attention...
Wall-I-Guy
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wall-I-Guy »

RJ wrote:WIG,

For some reason I wanna say Gong Show!
DING DING DING DING DING :!: :!: :!:

And we have a winner :!:

That would be the answer :!:
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

had a great time out there today I finally can put faces to names i've been reading for a while. like Big-o, Float fishin + Roxy +kids,iceman,duckgunner,Can. Bacon,R J. mrJ and his lil fishin bud,ransome, carlco, tipup, bucketmouth,and I think that was Dave that's not on fish hawk yet what the heck is he waiting for , also topwater,nigttrollerand whoever else I met for the first time by the way
you guys take pictures of kinds of fish and my first pike at fish hawk outing "we ate it but no ^$&*%&% picture of it!!
By the way there was a bag with 2 bags of chips in it did somebody pick it up I think my readin glasses were in there not positive but I think I brought em u know to tie knots but never found em thinking they were at home but they weren't here when i got here let me know.

Thanks to DG and Carlco for organizing this it was a slice
When hell freezes over, I'll be there icefishing!!!

If you can't stand behind our troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again
Chuckles
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

petrie

Post by Chuckles »

Thans to all that came. Met a few people, had some great lunch. Didn't catch any fish, but that's the was she goes sometimes. Good to put some faces to some names, probably couldn't name them off by heart, but I do remember faces. Hope to see you all soon. great times to be had.

chuckles
Tony
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Tony »

Looks like I missed a good time :cry: At least with all the holes in the ice maybe it'll break up and we can fish Crappie Bay as open water by the end of next week! By the way Happy Birthday Lindsay!! :D
iankrzyzanowski
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by iankrzyzanowski »

It was a great day and If that wind would have just died down ti would have been a perfect day!!

Thanks for the sausage Richard!! I hope your bringing some of those to Quinte opener :)

Thanks to everyone that helped out this year and getting me more involved in ice fishing, it sure did pass the time!

My first ice fishing season come and gone... am I sad!! NOT REALLY :):):)
Muskiemagnet
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Muskiemagnet »

Awe man, looks like I missed a great time on the ice. Well I was out snowboarding all day and had a blast. Tough to beat a day outside doing anything with weather like this.

I bet those fresh fish tasted great. Mmmmm.......
Carl
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Carl »

Great day out there for sure!

Last ice event for me was probably one of the best social events on the ice I had in a long time.

I wasn't sure about the ice thickness that's why I had a full case of Pampers :shock: Funny that no one brought it up after you Big-O!

Manny: No blue spoon caught those suspended barbottes. RJ's secret lure... I have been sworn to secracy but never have I caught cats through the ice let alone the fact they were suspended.

I had a blast cleaning those fish :wink: Not to mention the mess those cats did considering I had forgotten how to really clean them but after 4 I remembered.

Good food, good folks and cooperating weather, we couldn't have asked for a better day.

Thanks to all that came out it was a blast.

can't wait to do this again this summer.

Carlco
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

HI all

I did have a blast over there,,,,,,,,,,,,,it was the first time for me to see so mutch hawk people,,,,,,, :P

I did not talk to all off theme and did not had time to talk to puzzle reader,,, :lol:

Thanks to all the people that bring all the stuff,,,,,thanks to carlco to clean the fish,,,(i whish i could helpe you but i had to put the fish crisp on it,,, :wink: ),,,,,,,,and thank to all that did bring some fish for the fish fry
and thanks to DAVE i think for the great chili,,,,,,,and everyone helse for the sausage,,,chips,,,,,soft drink,,all off it,,,,,,the 2 great cook on the fryer,,for the frys,,,,,and fish,,,,

i wish i had more time to talk to more people,,,,,i gues i will go more and more to the outhing and meeth more off those great people and great fisherman,,,,,,,and fisherwomen,,,,, :wink:

joco :P :P :P