Tip-up and Jigheads Angling Adventures 2006(Deschenes Cats)

Got a story? Tell us all about it. Your stories will be referenced from our main menu Community Stories section of Fish-Hawk.Net. Please include both text and pictures. Some of you love to write a great story and they deserve some attention...
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

I love sharing reports with everyone and it is the responses from everyone that keep me posting them..... I have had two PMs from members TELLING ME that I kept all the pike I caught.... :? O.K.....and that it is illegal to kill that many fish :?

All fish were released :!: Jeeeezzzz

I will continue to post a few reports under this thread for the people that enjoy Jig head's and my reads......Another PM sent to me like the last 2 will be the end....
ganman
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by ganman »

Ah c'mon now Tip, don't be like that :lol:

Didn't ya know they're all just jealous :lol: :lol:
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

There are sites out there that have showed us so much support in the way of contributing tons responses from our fishing reports and adventures ...Fish-hawk has had a dramatic change recently which has not really left an effect on the site but on some of it's members....Everyone always has something to say...

Or when it comes to our reports(they could be speechless :lol: ) Nothing...
Fishboy
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Fishboy »

Tip-up, I really enjoyed your report & pics. You guys caught some nice pike and obviously had a blast......that's all that matters.

A pox on those who took issue with your success!!!!
Time's fun when you're having flies.
ganman
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by ganman »

You know I betcha those 500 views and all the so called lurkers are mostly the same whiners who said the hell with Fish Hawk....I ain't ever coming back! Funny thing is I bet they're here every day looking...aren't ya folks. :lol: :lol:

Tip I'm not sure what your beef is. :? If we take away the last couple posts and the ones from yourself you still have had about 10-12 comments. My last post got 4 responses but that's not why I do it. I think I fish in alot of special places and if I touched one person and got a sincere worded response back that said so that would mean more than 20 posts that just said hey nice report.

Don't take too much overly serious. One thing about what is said here is there are no facial expressions. The same words that look cold have different meaning when said with a smile :)
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

It was not just about the amount of posts I received after posting my report, but the comments that people had made about the report...It takes enough time to post a report like that(uploading pictures is a pain)and to be shot down by a few lurkers can end it all...

Anyways, I am done venting 8)
Big Bass 444
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Big Bass 444 »

hummmmmm...this lake look familiar 8) :lol: !!!

Did you guys knew that many years ago(mid 70's) this lake was a number 1 spot for walleyes. Many americans where guided by Mr.Barbe on that lake....they took away everything the lake had to offer.Saying this I know for sure that you guys mean no harm to Allard Lake. You guys own a cabin on this lake it would be crazy to kill it right!
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

tip up,

I missed this report somehow, but I'm glad it got bumped back up so I had the chance to read it. You & jighead did very well with the pike.

I know a lot of time and effort goes into such a detailed report, especially with the great pictures you posted. So it's initially discouraging that you didn't get a lot of replies. But you did get a lot of views, so I'm sure plenty of people read & enjoyed your report.

I did! :D

Please keep the reports coming for people like me that don't get out nearly as much as they'd like to.

THANKS!

W.
Thanks, Dad, for taking me fishing when I was a kid.
fishin loon
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by fishin loon »

Hey Tip up

I am 1 of those 500 views and am sorry if my silence offended you but just because I don't reply doesn't mean I didn't like the report. How many fishing mags have you read that you didn't send the writer a note. That didn't mean you didn't like the story. Again I enjoyed your post and pics.
and am sorry you feel we don't need or appreciate you.

Fishin Loon
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

Big Bass 444 wrote:hummmmmm...this lake look familiar 8) :lol: !!!

Did you guys knew that many years ago(mid 70's) this lake was a number 1 spot for walleyes. Many americans where guided by Mr.Barbe on that lake....they took away everything the lake had to offer.Saying this I know for sure that you guys mean no harm to Allard Lake. You guys own a cabin on this lake it would be crazy to kill it right!
:!:

It still is an amazing walleye lake :)

It's nice to be the only people on the lake that actually take advantage of the great fishing...I have never seen anyone fish it in over 6 years.. :roll:
muskymatt
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by muskymatt »

Hey ---don't stop the reports.....what are ya crazy.

Some times some people say things that don't justify a response, it's up to you to decide what ones you want to take seriously.

Everyting changes, poeple change ,opinions change, does it mean it is bad .....no.....just different. As you get older things will take on different meanings to you.

This site has to my knowledge changed , I wasn't around when things were different, but I like it the way it is now, good people, good topics, good info.

It doesn't mean it will be the same in a year from now , but the world has changed from 50 even 10 years ago. Thats life. :)

I read your reports as do many others , they might not always reply but its better than posting and have no views

Keep reporting ---they are great ---I hope this didn't come across as preachy, cause it wasn't meant to .

I love the pics and scenery and the fact that you guys are out having fun , after all isn't that what it is all about.

Matt
Snag
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Snag »

Good fishin boys 8)
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

I'm scared of what would happen if Jighead and Tipup stopped posting there Adventures. Hey guys keep on posting and if they pm you guys some more. Post there PM's so we can pick on the lurkers!!! Any bonafide Hawktalker know that Jighead and Tipup are the kind of fisherman that wouldn't harm any fish. Well maybe a couple of walters every once in a while.

Keep on posting guys, they are just jealous. They wish that they could catch as much quality fish like you do.

WB aka Dan
When hell freezes over, I'll be there icefishing!!!

If you can't stand behind our troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

Managed to land a few kitties tonight. Nothing big, all were 1-4 pounds and a 6....Worms and liver skewered on a mustad circlce hook(weighted with an egg sinker) seemed to have been the hot bait.

Also did a little clean-up of the area, damn place is mess :?

-Andrew
UGLYSTICK9
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by UGLYSTICK9 »

good job on nice cats tip-up :!: ihavent been fishin since sunday because of summatives :evil: glad to see you had fun