AN EVENING OF APPRECIATION FOR "BIG" JIM

Got a story? Tell us all about it. Your stories will be referenced from our main menu Community Stories section of Fish-Hawk.Net. Please include both text and pictures. Some of you love to write a great story and they deserve some attention...
Troller
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Troller »

Thanks Wally and all for organizing such a stellar event! Unfortunatly, I had to leave early due to my son's hockey game which I was coaching. I left right after that delicious meal!! It was great to see some of the FH gang again.
I was happy to see the support for such a great man!
Dave
McQ
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by McQ »

Spent some time with "LARGE" today on the phone - to say he is overwhelmed is an understatement. He is so thankful for the open and sincere well wishes from everyone (I think Cloud 9 is the right expression). He was telling me that after the evening ended, he and Tammy went to the hotel climbed into bed and he managed all of an hours sleep - sat in the chair and stared out at the parking lot for over six hours trying to get a handle on what had taken place. As of today he still hasn't come down and is just as thrilled.

In his ever jovial way he made the point that he hadn't received so many comments containing the word LOVE ever before in his life - is wondering if maybe the hormones are kicking in early LOL.

Seriously though, Jimmy is fighting the good fight and Saturday night affirmed just how much he means to all of us, to the point where he is even more adamant to win this battle.

He doesn't have the energy to visit the websites much of late, so why don't you all reach out - - - - -

I know he would like to hear from everyone and you can reach him at justfishing@ripnet.com