From Northern Quebec all the way to North Western Ontario!!

Got a story? Tell us all about it. Your stories will be referenced from our main menu Community Stories section of Fish-Hawk.Net. Please include both text and pictures. Some of you love to write a great story and they deserve some attention...
katch moore
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by katch moore »

Markus wrote:If you weren't keeping any, why jam your thumb into their gills?

That's a beautiful part of Canada. With the berries in full season, it's a wonder you didn't see a few bears in your travels.

that's great Markus, welcome back. Always coming back to say some smart as$ coment.

if you look when i took that picture in properties of that picture, you'll notice i caught that one brookie 3 years ago.

i didn't take any pictures of the brookies that i caught, because i didn't keep any. that picture was just to show people of what i was catching. they were the same size, and all were released.

i'm sure we are all glad to see that you are back at it. great reply Markus! hopefully this is simple enough for the "Allmighty Fishermen Himself"

go bug other people.
katch moore
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by katch moore »

sorry Markus, it was caught in 2007. not 3 years ago., but 2. oopps

does that make you feel better now???
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

Wasn't being a smartass. Just for future refernce though, it's not healthy for brookies when you jam your fingers in there. If you find that type of feed back bothering, then you need to stop posting on a public forum.

Thanks for the welcome too...but, I've participated here at FH numerous times this season. It's nice to keep in touch with old friends. It's also nice to see some things never change. lol
Bruin
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Bruin »

Nice report...gotta love the north country
katch moore
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by katch moore »

Markus wrote:Wasn't being a smartass. Just for future refernce though, it's not healthy for brookies when you jam your fingers in there. If you find that type of feed back bothering, then you need to stop posting on a public forum.

Thanks for the welcome too...but, I've participated here at FH numerous times this season. It's nice to keep in touch with old friends. It's also nice to see some things never change. lol

not healthy when i jam my fingers in their mouths....???

it was a keeper. tasted great in the frying pan. also you might want to tell 19 of his brothers that fingers don't taste good. i did the same to 20 of them....yeah that's right, the limit is 20 brookies up there. and man what a feast we had!! and they tasted great!!!!

i'm not the one to take a picture of every fish i catch, only to show it off online. unlike numerous on the board. i don't need other's to pat me on the back and tell me what an amazing angler i am.

if you can't deal with the fact that i had my finger in it's gill, well maybe you shouldn't be reading these post. you know it goes both ways.

nor is it healthy for a brookie to have a knife stuck up is arse, and slit it right all the way to the gills??? uhm supper!!

man i love eating brookies.

anyways again love the way you are contributing to this site.
katch moore
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by katch moore »

Bruin wrote:Nice report...gotta love the north country
yeah it's great up there. almost as nice as the west coast.

thanks!
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

Great to hear it was eaten and not wasted. And I agree 100%....tiny brook trout like you're catching are very tasty.
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bass Addict »

Speaking of Brookies/Quebec Red/Speckled Trout............

Might head back to Lake X before the season is over ... :wink:

But i'd rather some of those BlueBerries 8) 8)
Fishing 24/7
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Fishing 24/7 »

katch moore wrote:
Markus wrote:Wasn't being a smartass. Just for future refernce though, it's not healthy for brookies when you jam your fingers in there. If you find that type of feed back bothering, then you need to stop posting on a public forum.

not healthy when i jam my fingers in their mouths....???

it was a keeper. tasted great in the frying pan. also you might want to tell 19 of his brothers that fingers don't taste good. i did the same to 20 of them....yeah that's right, the limit is 20 brookies up there. and man what a feast we had!! and they tasted great!!!!

i'm not the one to take a picture of every fish i catch, only to show it off online. unlike numerous on the board. i don't need other's to pat me on the back and tell me what an amazing angler i am.

if you can't deal with the fact that i had my finger in it's gill, well maybe you shouldn't be reading these post. you know it goes both ways.

nor is it healthy for a brookie to have a knife stuck up is arse, and slit it right all the way to the gills??? uhm supper!!

man i love eating brookies.

anyways again love the way you are contributing to this site.
i love the way you think i praise you! :D
katch moore
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by katch moore »

Bass Addict wrote:Speaking of Brookies/Quebec Red/Speckled Trout............

Might head back to Lake X before the season is over ... :wink:

But i'd rather some of those BlueBerries 8) 8)
hey bass addict,

bring me to Lake X salvelinus fontinalis and i'll put you onto some massive wild blueberries. pretty close to val des bois......

just throwing that out there......

please??
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bass Addict »

katch moore wrote:
hey bass addict,

bring me to Lake X salvelinus fontinalis and i'll put you onto some massive wild blueberries. pretty close to val des bois......

please??

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Lake X and massive Blueberries are in the same neck of the woods... 8) 8)
katch moore
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by katch moore »

Bass Addict wrote:
katch moore wrote:
hey bass addict,

please??

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Lake X and massive Blueberries are in the same neck of the woods... 8) 8)

i heard it takes 12 blueberries to make a pie out in val-des-bois.... those blueberries are plump!
fishin mission
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by fishin mission »

always some bubble head that has a smart butt comment about how to hold fish! got to love it !!

do these people hug trees too!
maybe he works for the world wildlife fund
or maybe hes sleeping with David Suzuki :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: