4th Annual Toothy Critter Derby

Got a story? Tell us all about it. Your stories will be referenced from our main menu Community Stories section of Fish-Hawk.Net. Please include both text and pictures. Some of you love to write a great story and they deserve some attention...
Fishtraks
Participant
Participant

Post by Fishtraks »

hey Bt....what river?? :lol: oh....there may be another pic but fogged as well....No big deal......I KNOW I caught that fish!!... awesome day!! Tanks agin mr j.
Muskie4L
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Muskie4L »

Had a blast! Thanks J. Also Steve for letting me tag along :) this was my 4'th year and I I'll see ya all at year 5!
Placide
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Placide »

What another great derby. Had a blast.

I could just copy and paste my report from last years derby, no fish for me, saw three muskie, had one big one on at the same spot as last year, and again this year it did a tail dance and spit my lure :(

But my partner K-pin did get into three pike, 26", 16" and a 26 1/4" that was healing up from a recent muskie attack.

Team BandAid will be back next year forsure!!!
Kpin
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Kpin »

Well another come and gone. Txs to J for putting on a great fun derby, once again.

Most of the story has been told but...

my partner Placide had a hit...

I snagged the net and watched it become airborne,

it's gleaming, sharpened teeth,

reflecting in the sunlight and feircely bending his rod down...

it was solid, it was mean, it was a snarling musky machine :!:

With the water a-froth as the netman scrambles, she spits her out............................ :(

No doubt in my mind had we landed it, the musky first prize would have gone to Placide.

It was great seeing da old boys and meeting some new....

However, the most fantastically ironic moment of all time was when our own Bobber snagged his very own Fish Hawk hat from the prize draw :lol:

Congrats to another successful one, all winners and tyvm to all the generous sponsors :!: