Looking for some help!!!

Just what the title says....anything and everything related to Rods, Reels, Terminal Tackle, Plastics, what others are using, what works, what doesn't work, and anything else you want to talk about regarding equipment.
avidangler
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Looking for some help!!!

Post by avidangler »

Okay so after searching high and low all around Ottawa for my absolute favorite soft plastic bait Ive come to the conclusion I may need a bit of support in locating them. The bait in question is "Strike King 3X ElazTech Zero 5" Senko Style Bait 6 PK" http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/ ... X1onUA.jpg. I've checked 3 CT's, Sail and Lebaron to no avail, normally I pick these bad boys up at a CT in Kingston but for some reason I haven't been able to find them here. Anyone know where I can pick some up? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'd prefer not to drive all the way to Kingston to get them.
Money can't buy you happiness but it can buy you fishing gear and that's kinda the same thing.
TheMaverick
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: Looking for some help!!!

Post by TheMaverick »

Paddletales carries lots of Strike King....give Ed a call.
If fishin ain't your mission, then you can kiss my Bass!
avidangler
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by avidangler »

Thank you I appreciate the help!
Money can't buy you happiness but it can buy you fishing gear and that's kinda the same thing.
beachburger
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by beachburger »

I have two packs (minus one or two) that have been sitting in my senko box for few years and they will never be my first choice. If you want them, PM me your address and I'll pop them in the mail to you.
If you're gonna be stupid, you'd better be tough.
Basspad
Participant
Participant

Post by Basspad »

Last time I couldn't find a worm I was looking for, Ed at paddletails ordered them for me. Had to buy 6 packs, but when I couldn't get anywhere, I was more then happy to grab 6 bags!