Need review of daiwa dxm telescopic musky rod..

Just what the title says....anything and everything related to Rods, Reels, Terminal Tackle, Plastics, what others are using, what works, what doesn't work, and anything else you want to talk about regarding equipment.
rex.stpierre
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Need review of daiwa dxm telescopic musky rod..

Post by rex.stpierre »

Hey guy, if anyone of you have advice about a good musky rod, i would appreciate it. Im looking at an 8'6 telescopic casting musky rod. I need to toss some huge lures around. Telescopic sounds cheap but okuma rods have good reviews....the rod retracts into handle...do it still has one 7 foot peice....im not paying 300-500$ for s rod but i want something heavy not to screw around.the daiwa dxm muskie 84$ plus tax - my 10 % discount
Cheers guys
This year I spent most of my money on beer, women and fishing...the rest I wasted.
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: Need review of daiwa dxm telescopic musky rod..

Post by toobinator »

I have the Okuma musky rods in stock at Paddletales.
Save a bass. Eat a chicken
rex.stpierre
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by rex.stpierre »

toobinator wrote:I have the Okuma musky rods in stock at Paddletales.
Have you sold a few telescopics? Do buyers like them? I have to drive out and see the store at some point.
This year I spent most of my money on beer, women and fishing...the rest I wasted.
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by toobinator »

I brought in a bunch of the Okuma telescopic musky rods a couple of years ago when they were having a clearout. After selling all of those, I had customers coming in looking for more as they really liked the rods, so they are now a stock item.
Save a bass. Eat a chicken