Fishing Jerseys

Just what the title says....anything and everything related to Rods, Reels, Terminal Tackle, Plastics, what others are using, what works, what doesn't work, and anything else you want to talk about regarding equipment.
pasquini
Participant
Participant

Re: Fishing Jerseys

Post by pasquini »

Received my jersey today. I ordered 4 weeks ago Monday and they said it would take 3-4 weeks so they were right on. The artwork is well done and is positioned properly and is to scale. Using the online design program I was concerned about how the final product would but it turned out great. I would recommend anyone that orders to follow the sizing chart on the WooDoo site. I normally wear an XL but ordered a 3XL. The jersey is loose fitting but that's what I wanted. The finish on the garment is good (seams, hems etc).

Overall I am very pleased with the jersey. Thanks to Sheldon and the team at WooDoo
2010 Princecraft 182 Sport
Mercury 115hp 4-S
FishingFreak13
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by FishingFreak13 »

^x2 Got mine in yesterday. Same amount of time to get it 3/4 weeks. Wish I ordered once size up but it's not like it doesn't fit just not as loose as i would like it thats ok gives me a goal to fit into it i guess :P Can't wait to try it out this weekend!!
ShawnD
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by ShawnD »

FishingFreak13 wrote:^x2 Got mine in yesterday. Same amount of time to get it 3/4 weeks. Wish I ordered once size up but it's not like it doesn't fit just not as loose as i would like it thats ok gives me a goal to fit into it i guess :P Can't wait to try it out this weekend!!
:lol: :lol:
Do you guys have pictures?
President of the Ottawa Valley South Bassmasters
http://www.ottawabassmasters.com/
pasquini
Participant
Participant

Post by pasquini »

Front
Front
Front View.jpg (66.51 KiB) Viewed 1792 times