Lure making Tools, Components, Spoons, Spinners

Just what the title says....anything and everything related to Rods, Reels, Terminal Tackle, Plastics, what others are using, what works, what doesn't work, and anything else you want to talk about regarding equipment.
Haybay Larry
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Lure making Tools, Components, Spoons, Spinners

Post by Haybay Larry »

Tackle has been sold.

Guys,
I have been in the lure making business for about 30 years, and have decided to sell my tools and components that would work very well for a fishing club or individual that would like to get into the business.

I have a vice that makes any kind of spinner you can think of including a Uzick Spinner that you may have heard of that is the mainstay for fishing in the Bay Of Quinte. I have the materials for making Spinners, Spoons, live bait rigs, etc.

I have about 75 finished 3/4 oz. 14 carat gold plated spoons, nickel plated 3/4 oz. spoons. I have thread, deer hair, a large assortment of jigs mostly 1/4 oz. others 1/8 oz.,
I have 40-5" 50/50 Gold & Silver hammered spoons for Trout fishing, the same thing in 3" size.

Assorted spoons for Trout and Salmon, Beads, hooks, clevises for making Mepps style spinners.

I also have powdered paint THE most durable paint available, an airbrush for special finishes.