Selling everything I have for bass fishing

Just what the title says....anything and everything related to Rods, Reels, Terminal Tackle, Plastics, what others are using, what works, what doesn't work, and anything else you want to talk about regarding equipment.
cheeze
Participant
Participant

Selling everything I have for bass fishing

Post by cheeze »

Don t know if this will work but I wanna sell all my tackle I have from tournament fishing. Estimate about 10,000 in hard tackle and plastics. No I don’t wanna part it out or sell three or four things. It’s all high end stuff and I have multiples of everything If u would like to arrange looking at it shoot me an email and I’ll pull it all out. Has been store indoors in basement This isn’t for everyone I realize and I won’t be giving it away so please be serious if u wanna come look
All high end good stuff I never bought junk and always looked after my stuff.
Lots of powerteam plastics and lots of other brands
Jigs, tube stuff, trokar hooks, powerpro spools, lots of terminal tackle, drop shot, spooks,poppers, cranks, punch baits, lots of tungsten weights, spinner baits in every color mostly Picasso, scents and sprays, plastic moulds, some lure making stuff, worms,sencos,shakey head, rattle traps, spoons, live target, mop jigs,Carolina rigs, frogs, pretty well every presentation. And most have multiple colours and multiple copies of each colour
Everything is either in plastic trays or original packaging. If I bought one of something I always bought 3
Maybe someone else would wanna part it out. But not me lol
I can’t remember if I get notice when u email me so here’s my cell 613-807-0192. Text me is best way to get ahold of me
No rods or reels in this offer but can look at them while here
Thanks
Happy holidays to everyone and merry Christmas