Main Menu

Statistics

Total posts 338908
Total topics 39988
Total members 7494
Our newest member corporategifts

Hello gents

INTRODUCE YOURSELF FIRST TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE REST OF THE SITE

Tell us a little about yourself, where you're from, how long you've been fishing, what your interests are etc.....and you will be given posting permission in all other forums. Failing to do so and you will only be able to read.
Forum rules
This forum is designed to accomplish 2 things: 1) Get to know you 2) SPAM Prevention
  • Supported By...

Hello gents

Postby Msimard12 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:22 am

I moved to ottawa about 20 years ago, when I was younger we used to fish the credit for salmon all the time. It was about a 20 minute drive away, my first fish was a 25 Lb salmon. At that point I was hooked, I've been doing a lot of research overy the past few years finding rainbow, Brooke, and splake areas in calabogie and ecetera. The lakes aren't great for size but still love the fishing, looking to get my father back into fishing now than he's nearing retirement and catch some fun stuff myself. Got a small tin boat if any ones looking to go out around here or farther on a trip.

Thanks for accepting me guys
Msimard12
Participant
Participant

Re: Hello gents

Postby FISHIN'LANARK » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:15 pm

g'day fishin' friend
~SKOAL~
FISHIN'LANARK
Participant
Participant

Postby scarkner » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:02 am

I am not sure catching a 25lb salmon is the best way to start... must have taken you a while to beat that record! But great way to get hooked!
scarkner
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Postby Msimard12 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:11 am

Definitely have never beaten the record but I'll be trying this year, I'm normally at the salmon spectacular in Owen sound every year.
Msimard12
Participant
Participant

Return to Introduce Yourself