Main Menu

Statistics

Total posts 338907
Total topics 39988
Total members 7494
Our newest member corporategifts

Hockey's over, time for fishin...

INTRODUCE YOURSELF FIRST TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE REST OF THE SITE

Tell us a little about yourself, where you're from, how long you've been fishing, what your interests are etc.....and you will be given posting permission in all other forums. Failing to do so and you will only be able to read.
Forum rules
This forum is designed to accomplish 2 things: 1) Get to know you 2) SPAM Prevention
  • Supported By...

Hockey's over, time for fishin...

Postby theonlytallone » Fri May 26, 2017 10:04 am

Good day! I figured I'd say hello since I've rejoined. I've been on this board/site before maybe 7 or 8 years ago - it's been sometime, I think "bobber" was the admin, anyway couldn't remember the username I used - so just created a new one. Getting ready for the annual camping/canoe/fishing week with the boys and researching new areas around Deep River. The boys are all transplanted Newfies coming in from Hali and the 'Peg for what usually is a great outing. Last year the Ottawa at Fitzroy didn't disappoint, as we caught and released numerous species - perch, cats, pike, walleye, bass and even a 48" gar that the craziest fish nut in the group managed to land. This year moving upstream and 2 months earlier, hoping to land some bigger fish and maybe even venture to a nearby lake (Menet or McSourley) for brook or lake trout. Any tips for lakes good for canoeing and of course known to produce :) would be great. Cheers and tight lines!
theonlytallone
Participant
Participant

Re: Hockey's over, time for fishin...

Postby ShawnD » Fri May 26, 2017 3:27 pm

Good luck! And Welcome back to Fish Hawk
President of the Ottawa Valley South Bassmasters
http://www.ottawabassmasters.com/
ShawnD
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Return to Introduce Yourself