Main Menu

Statistics

Total posts 339496
Total topics 40119
Total members 7581
Our newest member Teriarty

Muskie & pickerel fishing Sturgeon lake

INTRODUCE YOURSELF FIRST TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE REST OF THE SITE

Tell us a little about yourself, where you're from, how long you've been fishing, what your interests are etc.....and you will be given posting permission in all other forums. Failing to do so and you will only be able to read.
Forum rules
This forum is designed to accomplish 2 things: 1) Get to know you 2) SPAM Prevention
  • Supported By...

Muskie & pickerel fishing Sturgeon lake

Postby MikMac » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:17 am

Hello all
I am new to this site. I am struggling to ad a post. Hopefully introducing myself will help.
I am 57 years old and love fishing. I used to be a steel head river fisherman, but age catches upon with you. I still do some fly fishing for brown trout since I live right on the grand river in Fergus.
I bought a 12 foot aluminum boat with a 9.9. Very small and light and simple. I can't believe how much I like it.
Anyways. I am going to Sturgeon lake on Sep 23 for a father/son fishing trip. We only have 3 days,.
We wouldn't be heart broken if we didn't catch a Muskie, but we would put some effort in if we knew that we had a chance.
Any help or advice on fishing that lake for Pikerel and Muskie would be greatly appreciated.
Hopefully I will learn to post properly and I can ad to the group.
MikMak
MikMac
Participant
Participant

Re: Muskie & pickerel fishing Sturgeon lake

Postby EG3 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:24 am

Curious how you made out That's my home lake
EG3
Participant
Participant

Return to Introduce Yourself