Main Menu

Statistics

Total posts 338917
Total topics 39993
Total members 7494
Our newest member corporategifts

Getting back into business

INTRODUCE YOURSELF FIRST TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE REST OF THE SITE

Tell us a little about yourself, where you're from, how long you've been fishing, what your interests are etc.....and you will be given posting permission in all other forums. Failing to do so and you will only be able to read.
Forum rules
This forum is designed to accomplish 2 things: 1) Get to know you 2) SPAM Prevention
  • Supported By...

Getting back into business

Postby PMcP » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:33 am

Hi everyone!

I'm Paul, I lived initially in Glasgow but am now moving all around the world for my job. But that's not really relevant.
I used to fish as a kid with my grandfather, and after years away from any kind of rod or hook, I finally went fishing again with business partners in Russia, and later in France. Since then, I've been wanting to get back into fishing... I found this forum, and I hope to learn about how the cool guys go fishing, because last time I really got interested in that hobby, my main issue was to know how were called the differents parts of the rod and line :mrgreen:

At first, I'll be asking about what to buy in order to have a travel fishing kit, since I spend most of my time moving around.

Thanks in advance!
PMcP
Participant
Participant

Re: Getting back into business

Postby zippyfx » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:37 pm

zippyfx
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Return to Introduce Yourself